The Parade, Parkgate, Neston
- Second Floor Retirement Apartment
- Views Over The Dee Estuary
- Building Has a Lift
- Popular Parkgate Location
- Well Presented Throughout
- One Bedroom
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Constables
The development is for over 60s, the apartment is located at the front of the building and enjoys views over the Dee Estuary. The accommodation is well-presented and comprises; entrance hallway with built in storage, lounge, kitchen, fridge and freezer and there is a double bedroom with built in wardrobe and a bathroom with white suite.
Deeside court has several communal facilities including a residents lounge and kitchen, laundry room and at the rear there are delightful landscaped gardens with seating areas.
Offered for sale with no onward chain, early viewing is essential.
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 3.10m x 5.66m (10'02 x 18'07) -
Kitchen - 2.08m x 2.08m (6'10 x 6'10) -
Bedroom - 2.69m x 4.67m (8'10 x 15'04) -
Bathroom - 1.98m x 1.85m (6'06 x 6'01) -
BrochuresBrochureThe Parade, Parkgate, Neston
The Parade, Parkgate, Neston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Neston Station0.9 miles
- Heswall Station2.3 miles
- Flint Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Founded in 2005 Constables is established as the trusted local independent estate agent serving the entire Wirral Peninsula.
Built on sophistication and personal attention, Constables Estate Agents is renowned for its strong high street presence and expert local knowledge.
Constables philosophy is always go the extra mile to provide a welcoming atmosphere and individual, personalised service tailoring to our buyers, sellers, landlords and ten
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29932707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Constables, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.