St. Marys Garth, Buxted TN22
- Beautifully positioned 5 bedroom 3 bathroom modern family home
- Stunning far reaching views
- 1/3 of acre plot with woodland and direct access to the nature reserve beyond
- Garden studio
- Raised decked seating terrace with outside kitchen and BBQ area
- Several reception rooms on the ground floor
- Master suite with dressing room and bathroom
- Guest bedroom with en-suite
- Three further bedrooms and a family bathroom
- Walking distance of the village high street and railway station
This impressive home has a most distinctive façade and has been extended over the years and most recently remodified to provide spacious accommodate to suit a large family. The rear garden has been beautifully landscaped and features a raised large, decked seating terrace wonderful for entertaining and enjoying stunning far reaching views. Within the garden is a newly built timber garden studio with French doors and a floor to ceiling glazed picture window. The Master suite is a particular feature of the home being double aspect and enjoying a view of the gardens and woodland to one side and the rolling countryside to the other. Furthermore there is a separate dressing room and large en-suite bathroom with a separate shower cubicle.
The accommodation extends to 2033 sq ft and comprises in brief on the ground floor, an entrance porch, entrance hallway with cloakroom, a double aspect sitting room with wood burning stove with double doors leading to a separate dining room, a home office. A large kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a matching range of gloss units with a wine cooler and built-in gas hob. The kitchen in turn leads through to a separate utility room. Lastly there is an inner hall with personal door to the front and useful snug with sliding patio door opening to the rear garden.
The first floor provides a landing with airing cupboard, the master suite, a guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom, three further bedrooms (most rooms having far reaching views) and a family bathroom with a separate shower cubicle.
Outside, the front of the property is approached via a brick paved driveway which provides parking for a number of vehicles and in turn leads to the detached double garage. Shallow steps rise to the entrance porch. The rear garden: a paved patio adjoins the rear of the property with steps rising to the formal gardens flanked by well stocked flower beds. A decked boardwalk leads to the seating terrace with timber balustrade and outdoor kitchen/BBQ area to one side. The whole enjoying stunning far reaching views. Beyond the entertaining area is woodland with a tree house and zip wire. The wooden area leads to a gate which gives access to a nature reserve.
St. Marys Garth, Buxted TN22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buxted Station0.4 miles
- Uckfield Station2.5 miles
- Crowborough Station4.2 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11stmarysgarth. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Uckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.