Coronation Road, Woodthorpe, Nottingham
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Centrally Heated With a Combination Boiler
- Two Reception Rooms
- Driveway & Garage
- Close To Public Transport Links
- Viewings Highly Recommended
- Landscaped Garden
UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED DOOR TO-
ENTRANCE HALLWAY Laminate flooring, radiator, stairs to upstairs accommodation, storage cupboard, doors to living room and dining room.
LIVING ROOM 17' 10" into chimney x 12' 1" into bay (5.45m x 3.70m) uPVC double glazed bay window to front, uPVC double glazed window to the side, picture rail and open fire with stone hearth and surround.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 16' 5" x 11' 2" (5.02m x 3.41m) With a range of fitted wall and base units, composite sink with mixer tap, laminate work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, extractor fan, spaces for a washing machine and fridge freezer. Tiled flooring, storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed windows and a uPVC double glazed door.
DINING ROOM/ SNUG 16' 5" x 10' 0" (5.02m x 3.05m) uPVC double glazed window, laminate flooring and coving to the ceiling.
LANDING uPVC double glazed window to the side, doors to three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
FAMILY BATHROOM Three piece bathroom suite comprising a low level WC, pedestal sink with mixer tap, p shaped bath with mains fed shower over, laminate tiled effect flooring, chrome heated towel rail and a uPVC double glazed window to the side.
MASTER BEDROOM 13' 6" into recess x 11' 5" (4.14m x 3.49m) uPVC double glazed window to the front and side, radiator, laminate flooring and cast iron fire.
BEDROOM TWO 10' 3" x 10' 4" (3.13m x 3.17m) uPVC double glazed window to the side and a radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 10' 7" x 7' 5" (3.25m x 2.27m) uPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator and fitted storage.
OUTSIDE The front of the property provides a driveway and garage with gated access to the rear. To the rear of the property there is a private enclosed rear garden which is laid to lawn with a range of plants and shrubs and gated access to the front.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Coronation Road, Woodthorpe, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaconsfield St Tram Stop2.3 miles
- High School Tram Stop2.3 miles
- Noel St Tram Stop2.3 miles
About the agent
In a modern world with new and progressive technologies we are embracing these advances to
improve even further on the service we can provide to our clients.
Our team is now located under one roof dedicated to working with you to either buy, sell or let
The property market is changing and with it the way we shop. The internet has taken over how
we search for our homes resulting in window displays generally no lo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100084005637. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lesley Greaves Estate Agents, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.