Church Lane, Winchester
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE FACILITIES
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- KITCHEN AREA WITH SIDE ACCESS
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AREA
- REAR GARDEN LEADING TO WOODLAND
- PLANNING FOR FIRST STOREY EXTENSION
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR SEVERAL VEHICLES
- MOTIVATED VENDORS
We recommend you book a viewing as early as possible to avoid disappointment!
Church Lane, Winchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Shawford Station2.2 miles
- Eastleigh Station2.2 miles
- Chandlers Ford Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Hamilton Parkers, Romsey
Basepoint Business Centre, Premier Way, Abbey Park Industrial Estates, Romsey, SO51 9AQ
Hamilton Parkers have a vast network of experienced Property Enthusiasts dealing in all property matters nationwide.
We decided right from the outset that our company goals were to offer a unique alternative in property services where hard work, determination and drive, means that we are able to deliver the results our clients expect.
Our Property Enthusiasts have been carefully selected and they’re all qualified to management and directorship levels in the industry. We are not ju
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10447807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Parkers, Romsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.