Lansdown Road, Bath, BA1
- Finished to a very high specification
- Situated in a highly desirable area on the northern slopes
- Landscaped communal gardens
- Secure gated parking for 2 vehicles with electric charging point
- Bespoke kitchen
- Impressive atrium lobby with lift access
Wispers is an exclusive development of four luxurious, well-appointed apartments, situated in a gated environment in one of Bath’s most desirable locations, on the northern slopes.
The apartments are accessed via a beautiful communal atrium with a lift to the upper floor. They all have a similar footprint of approximately 1,290 sq ft which will comprise three bedrooms or two and a study, two en suite Villeroy and Boch bath or shower rooms and an open plan living/dining/kitchen area.
They are designed to be light and spacious with high ceilings, floor to ceiling double glazed windows and are finished to a high specification including Benton’s furniture. The fully fitted Brooklands by Smallbone of Devizes kitchen, will include two ovens, microwave, hob, boiling water tap, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine and drier.
The upper apartments have balconies to the front and Juliet balconies to the rear and the lower apartments have terraces and direct access to the communal gardens.
Each apartment has two private parking spaces and individual charging points for electric vehicles. The apartments are surrounded by communal landscaped gardens.
Lansdown is regarded as one of the city’s premier locations, lying on the northern slopes.
It gives good access to the M4 junction 18 whilst being within reach of the city centre.
The site lies within close proximity to very well-regarded private schools, Bath Racecourse, Lansdown Golf Club, shopping facilities and a popular local public house.
Bath is a world heritage site famed for its Roman heritage and Georgian architecture that offers a wide variety of cultural, leisure, sports and shopping facilities. There are two universities along with the well-regarded Kingswood School, Royal High School Bath and St Stephen’s CE Primary School.
There is a mainline rail link to London Paddington (journey time from 75 mins) and Bristol Temple Meads (journey time from 15 mins). Junction 18 of the M4 is approximately 9 miles north.
Square Footage: 1,291 sq ft
Leasehold with approximately 998 years remaining.
There is a heat recovery system, security camera to entrance and parking area, alarm system fitted, underfloor gas heating and full sprinkler system.
Lansdown Road, Bath, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oldfield Park Station1.7 miles
- Bath Spa Station1.9 miles
- Freshford Station5.3 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BTS200235. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.