Churchill Way, Northam
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen
- Ground Floor WC
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Coastal Views
- Good Sized Enclosed Rear Garden
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Appledore & Westward Ho! Within Short Driving Distance
The ground floor comprises of 3 reception rooms; the sitting and dining room connect via a large opening and overlook the front & rear of the property respectively whilst the breakfast room opens into the kitchen, offering a good range of modern cupboards & drawers adjoining roll topped work surfaces together with a range oven and extra cooker hood.
Stairs rise to the first floor with doors leading off the landing to four comfortably sized bedrooms, 3 of which enjoy the coastal views. The 5th bedroom is a single room which is currently utilised as a study whilst a fully tiled shower comprises a large enclosure with electric shower, WC and wash hand basin.
Outside, the enclosed rear garden is laid to lawn with a selection of established shrubs, bushes & trees together with patio seating area and vegetable patch. To the front of the property, there is parking for 3 vehicles whilst the garage offers a further parking option and has a useful recess which could become a utility area.
Services: All mains services are connected
Energy Performance Certificate: TBC
Council Tax: ‘BAND C` (£1,766.70 per annum)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Churchill Way, Northam
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station6.7 miles
About the agent
Established in 2003, Regency Estate Agents specialise in using modern marketing techniques, whilst maintaining a traditional & personal service.
We pride ourselves on the many recommended and returning clients and our proactive approach is underpinned by a wealth of experience in the property industry. With extended opening hours and our negotiators available 7 days a week, we ensure we never miss an opportunity, whether that be buying or selling a property.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2280_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.