Bishops Road, Hove, BN3
- WEST facing terraced Garden
- Five large DOUBLE bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen/ living room/ diner
- TWO en-suite shower rooms
- Stunning detached family home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Sought after central location
ASKING PRICE £1,250,000
Bishops Road is in the heart of Hove. This area is one of the most prestigious locations as it situated within the Hove Park District and is walking distance to all local amenities and commuter links. This superb detached home is a short walk from Hove Station for a main commuter link. This sought after Hove area is surrounded by shops, parks, and all local amenities and is an excellent positioned house for any growing family.
Jack Taggart & Co are proud to present this phenomenal five double bedroom detached house which offers flexible accommodation for you and the family over two floors. The ground floor boasts excellence as you are met with an L- shaped reception room, that offers a wide range of living and has elevated views across the garden and decking. This spacious open plan living area comprises with a large fireplace as the focal point of this family home.
The open plan kitchen and diner is a perfect space for entertaining all guests and has ample storage with the utility room and hidden pantry. The ground floor also benefits from a separate cloakroom, games room and a walk in larder. You are also met with the large entrance hall when first entering the property.
On the upper level there are five extremely spacious double bedrooms, all of which have built in wardrobe and storage cupboards, three of these beautiful bedrooms have the sought after view of the surrounding area. The master suite is an exceptional room that has its own walk in wardrobe/dressing room, and its own en suite shower room. The second bedroom also has en suite shower room, making this the perfect guest bedroom.
Outside the property there is a stunning WEST facing garden which does not miss an inch of sunlight. With a decked terrace and lawned garden it makes it an exceptional family based outside space. There is also an annex at the end of the garden which is an exceptional office space.
This property also benefits from off street parking for two cars. This property will not be available for long, viewing is highly recommended.
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Bishops Road, Hove, BN3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station0.5 miles
- Hove Station0.6 miles
- Aldrington Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency is changing?
Jack Taggart & Co is a Traditional and Online estate agent that will offer both vendors and buyers a complete service helping them move throughout Brighton & Hove and beyond.
Our forward thinking, modern approach to Estate agency will not only market your property to as many buyers possible and achieve you the best possible price it will also ensure that we deliver you the highest level of customer service.
We will advertise your property on all th
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14646066. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jack Taggart & Co, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.