Queens Road, Bristol, BS13
- Independent living
- Over 65s
- Referrals from Bristol City Council
- Extra care with support available 24/7
- First Floor - One bedroom apartment
- Living room
- Level access wet room
- Access to shared gardens
- Beautiful outdoor green spaces
- Onsite restaurant open seven days
£635 monthly - inclusive of rent, service charge, alarm charge and restaurant. Bills in addition are billed quarterly
All apartments are accessible and fully self contained with their own front doors - accessed via wide, bright and attractive internal corridors.
The apartments themselves include:
One double bedroom
Level access wet room
Kitchen with fitted electric hob and eye level oven
Connection for terrestrial TV
Broadband internet connection*
Beautiful outdoor green spaces
*At own cost
The scheme's award winning design includes a number of communal spaces, multiple shared gardens and a secure community feel.
A communal lounge
Restaurant open for breakfast and lunch seven days a week
Laundry service available*
Communal laundry facilities also available
Emergency call system
Care and support available 24/7 365 days a year for planned services and emergency call system support*
Guest room available for visitors*
Assisted bathroom available
Two electric car charge points
Manager on site Monday-Friday
On site handyman**
Various activities on site throughout the week and occasional day trips*
*Extra charge for these services/activities
**Extra charge for work in your own apartment
WHAT IS EXTRA CARE?
'Extra Care' is the term we use to describe the care and support you receive whilst living in an 'Extra Care' home. A home designed especially with later-life in mind.
Extra Care apartments enable older people typically requiring a minimum of 5 hours care a week to live independently, with a care and support team on site 24/7.
The apartments are set within a specially designed 'Extra Care' housing scheme where you can maintain or regain your independence.
You will have the extra reassurance that comes from knowing that a care and support team are on hand in emergencies.
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brunelcare, (Relets) Waverley Gardens. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.