Brunel Way Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining with French doors to a Juliet balcony
- Contemporary fitted kitchen units
- Fully inclusive specification including integrated Bosh fridge/freezer, washer/dryer and dishwasher
- Master bedroom with floor to ceiling window and built-in wardrobe
- All flooring included
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- One allocated parking space
- Help to Buy is available subject to eligibility, terms and conditions
- Ready for immediate occupation
- Entertainment package when you reserve with us (subject to availability, terms and conditions apply)
* 43in 4K Smart TV
* Sonos Beam Compact Smart Sound Bar
* Apple iPad 8th Gen 2020 10.2in Wi-Fi 32GB
* Subject to availability, not in conjunction with any other offer, terms and conditions apply.
Our Sales Office is now open for viewings by appointment only. Please contact us to arrange a time which is convenient for you.
Plot 11 The Quinton is a fabulous east facing one-bedroom apartment, located on the second floor of Antonio Place is sold with an allocated parking space, fully inclusive specification and is ready for immediate occupation.
The property benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen/living/diner, with contemporary fitted kitchen units and French doors to a Juliet balcony. The good size bedroom has a floor to ceiling window and built-in wardrobe. The bathroom is part tiled with a modern white Vitra suite and chrome sanitaryware. These lovely apartments will make beautiful homes and are ideal for those looking for good commuter links.
All flooring is included.
Help to Buy is available subject to eligibility, terms and conditions
This is a stunning development of one, two, three, and four bedroom apartments and houses. Located in the heart of historic Stratford-upon-Avon, Arden Quarter offers the best in contemporary town centre living, with easy access to the things that are most important to you; shopping, leisure, great transport connections, cultural activities and outdoor spaces.
Immediately on the doorstep of Arden Quarter you will find a café, pharmacy, gym, Morrisons and Stratford Hospital. Less than a half mile walk away is the centre of the city with the traditional high street shops including a Sainsbury's local and a variety of eating establishments. Tesco is less than a mile.
If you are looking to commute the rail station is immediately next to the development with trains to Warwick in less than 30 minutes and Birmingham in 50 minutes. Coventry can be reached in 1 hour 45 minutes*.
Close to the M40, Stratford-upon-Avon offers good road links to the rest of the county and beyond. Within the town there are a number of bus routes, although many choose to cycle locally. The town is also home to the 5 mile Stratford Greenway Cycle Path for a more scenic route. For foreign travel, the nearest airport is Birmingham, just 18 miles away.
This beautiful city is home to a number of open green spaces and parks, as well as a charming canal which offers the perfect opportunity for a weekend stroll in the fresh air. Leading parks in Stratford-upon-Avon include the Avon Bank Gardens and the Recreation Ground, while the nearby Welcombe Hills is ideal for those seeking some woodlands to explore.
Interior shown are generic images and do not apply specifically to this development.
This information is subject to change without prior notice. Every effort has been made to maintain the accuracy of the information supplied, however you are recommended to consult the development's sales agents to obtain the current specification. The sizes indicated are not intended to be used for furnishing or appliance sizes. These particulars are intended for guidance only and they do not constitute a contract or part of a contract of warranty.
*Travel times are taken from National Rail December 2019.
Brunel Way Stratford-Upon-Avon, CV37
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stratford-upon-Avon Station0.2 miles
- Stratford-upon-Avon Parkway Station1.0 miles
- Wilmcote Station2.5 miles
About the development
- Entertainment package
- Located just off the A46 and close to the M40
- Available for immediate occupation
- Flooring included in all apartments
- 224 feet from Stratford-upon-Avon Station
- 0.5 miles from City Centre
Orbit develop high-quality new homes throughout the Midlands, East and South East of England and with over 40 years experience in the housing sector you're in safe hands with us! We build beautiful new homes to suit the needs of our buyers, whether it be a first home, a lifetime home or anything in between. Orbit developments range from small builds of two or three homes in village locations to sites of over three hundred in towns and cities, from greenfield sites to regene
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference The_Quinton_11. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Orbit. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.