Fakenham Road, Tittleshall, King's Lynn
- Well-Presented Detached Cottage Style Family Home
- Three Bedrooms - Master With En-Suite
- Kitchen & Utility
- Popular Village Location
- Driveway & Gardens
A well-presented three bedroom detached cottage style family home in the popular village location of Tittleshall. The property offers kitchen diner, lounge with wood burning stove, downstairs WC and upstairs comprising of three bedrooms, master with en-suite and family bathroom! Viewing Essential!
UPVC double glazed entrance door to the front opening into the entrance hall with UPVC double glazed window to the front and stairs to the first floor landing. Understairs cupboard, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator, TV point and doors to:
Lounge 21' 5" x 12' 4" ( 6.53m x 3.76m )
Double aspect room with UPVC double glazed window to the front and UPVC double glazed patio doors opening into the rear garden. Two radiators, TV and telephone point, feature open fireplace with brick surround, tiled hearth and bressummer beam over and cast iron wood burning stove.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.78m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window to the front, radiator and TV point.
WC, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen Diner 16' 6" x 10' 5" ( 5.03m x 3.17m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with inset ceramic 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, mixer taps and tiled splashbacks and worksurfaces over. Space for a double oven with extractor fan over, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and ceiling downlighters. UPVC double glazed window and UPVC patio doors opening into the garden.
Utility Room 8' 5" x 6' ( 2.57m x 1.83m )
Fitted with a range of base units, tall shelved larder unit with worksurfaces over. Space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, extractor fan and ceramic tiled flooring. UPVC double glazed window to the side and UPVC double glazed door opening into the garden, radiator and oil fired boiler.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall, access to the part boarded loft, radiator and airing cupboard housing the hot water tank.
Bedroom One 21' 5" x 12' 4" ( 6.53m x 3.76m )
Double aspect room with UPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear with views over looking open field. Built in wardrobe, TV and telephone point and two radiator.
WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks, shavers point and heated towel rail. Shower cubicle with sliding glass door, body jets and two shower heads, tiled flooring, recessed lighting and Velux double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 14' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.52m x 3.78m )
Sloping ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to the rear with field views, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 8' 11" ( 3.78m x 2.72m )
Sloping ceiling, UPVC double glazed window to the front, TV and telephone point and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and bath in tiled surround. Velux double glazed window, heated towel rail, extractor fan, shavers point and ceiling downlighters.
The property is approached by a wooden 5 bar gate leading to a graveled driveway which provides off road parking. A pathway leading to the front door which is enclosed with box heading on the roadside boundary,
The garden is mainly laid to lawn with sections of paved patio area with shrub and flowering boarders with field views.
Please note that the downstairs accommodation benefits from underfloor heating.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Fakenham Road, Tittleshall, King's Lynn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Lynn Station16.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Fakenham William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Fakenham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM106152. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.