Coombe Lane, Shepton Mallet
- End of terrace modern townhouse
- Situated in Coombe Lane, only half a mile from town centre
- Entrance hall with staircase and cupboard underneath
- Kitchen/breakfast room with an integrated cooker and hob
- Dual-aspect sitting room
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite bathroom to the Master bedroom
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Sunny courtyard garden to the rear
- Attached garage with parking space in front
The property has accommodation set over three floors which briefly comprises an entrance hall with staircase to the first floor and cupboard underneath, a dual-aspect sitting room with patio doors, a kitchen with an integrated electric cooker and gas hob, two first floor bedrooms with a bathroom and two second floor bedrooms, the Master with an en-suite bathroom. In addition, the property benefits from off road parking and a garage to the rear of the property (accessed from The Sisters) and a courtyard garden, enclosed by low level walling. The garage measures 17'2'' x 9' and has light, power plus an 'up and over' door.
LOCATION The historic market town of Shepton Mallet is located in the Mendip district of Somerset, five miles east of Wells, England's smallest city. Both the City of Bristol and the picturesque City of Bath, a World Heritage Site, are located just 18 miles away and easily accessible. Shepton Mallet itself offers a range of local amenities and shopping facilities including a large supermarket, leisure centre, lido with fitness centre, a choice of pubs and restaurants, dentists and doctors, a Grade I Listed church and both primary and secondary state schools. There are also many highly-regarded independent schools (Prep & Senior) within easy reach, such as All Hallows Prep School, Downside School, Wells Cathedral School and Millfield School. For those travelling by train, Castle Cary station (which has direct services to London Paddington) is situated only six miles away.
DIRECTIONS From our office proceed along Commercial Road to the roundabout and turn left onto Old Market Road. At the Tesco roundabout, turn right onto West Shepton, proceed straight across the mini-roundabout and after a short distance turn right into Coombe Lane. Follow the road down the hill then take the next right, continuing on Coombe Lane. The property can be found on the right hand side, just after the turning to The Sisters.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Coombe Lane, Shepton Mallet
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Castle Cary Station6.4 miles
About the agent
For over 100 years Cooper and Tanner have been well recognised in the West Country as the landed property professionals and auctioneers. We operate eleven offices in Somerset and Wiltshire, providing professional estate agency and surveying services to the residential, agricultural and commercial property sectors. We sell property by private treaty and by auction, we also run successful sale rooms where we specialise in antiques and vintage items. Our outside sales deal with tools, equipment
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101148028771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cooper & Tanner, Shepton Mallet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.