Rothesay Road, Dorchester
- Detached Family Home
- Six Bedrooms
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Large Garden
- Close To Town Centre
- Free Flowing Property
- >>This Property Must Be Viewed!<<
Fox & Sons Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this SIX BEDROOM DETACHED family home located close to the town centre, with a GARAGE and off street parking and SOUTH WEST FACING REAR GARDEN
Dorchester, the county town of Dorset, is a cultural hub with one foot in the past and the other firmly in the future. The surrounding countryside is rich in evidence of prehistoric human settlement, most famously Maiden Castle, a large Iron Age hill fort just over a mile south-west of the town. Considered one of the most powerful settlements in pre-Roman Britain, Maiden Castle is believed to have been inhabited by various tribes from 4,000 BC, including the Celtic Durotriges tribe, who were defeated by the Romans around 70 AD. Preserved evidence of the Roman occupation of Dorchester – then named Durnovaria – remains visible throughout the town, from a section of the original town’s perimeter wall at Top o’ Town Roundabout to the Grade I listed ruins of a Roman town house in Colliton Park.
Today, Dorchester offers a vibrant mix of shopping and culture. The pretty town centre offers a range of independent and national shops, boutique bars and cafes, traditional pubs, a well-loved cinema and more than five museums. To the southern end, opposite the site of the traditional, bustling, weekly market and just steps from one of Dorchester’s two train stations is the exciting retail and residential redevelopment of Brewery Square, where further shops, eateries and a second cinema await. In the north-western corner, tranquil, leafy riverside walks can be enjoyed along the River Frome, and there are further opportunities to enjoy the outdoors in beautiful Borough Gardens
Lounge 17' 3" x 15' 9" ( 5.26m x 4.80m )
Dining Room 11' 4" x 9' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.92m )
Reception Room 3 17' 1" x 13' 3" ( 5.21m x 4.04m )
Reception Room 4 18' 3" x 8' 5" ( 5.56m x 2.57m )
Seating Room 9' 7" x 7' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.18m )
Kitchen 17' 2" x 17' 5" ( 5.23m x 5.31m )
Shower Room - Ground Floor 5' 4" x 2' 10" ( 1.63m x 0.86m )
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 11' 5" ( 3.53m x 3.48m )
Ensuite 10' 3" x 8' 1" ( 3.12m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 10' ( 4.17m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 3 12' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.87m )
Bedroom 4 9' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.41m )
Bedroom 5 7' 11" x 9' 6" ( 2.41m x 2.90m )
Bedroom 6 15' 8" x 8' 10" ( 4.78m x 2.69m )
Bathroom 5' 8" x 10' 2" ( 1.73m x 3.10m )
Garage 19' 5" x 8' 11" ( 5.92m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Rothesay Road, Dorchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorchester South Station0.4 miles
- Dorchester West Station0.7 miles
- Upwey Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dorchester Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Dorchester
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DRR104217. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.