Thaxted Road, Saffron Walden
- Open plan kitchen/reception room
- Two/three bedrooms
- Bathroom and shower room
- Low maintenance garden
- Off-street parking
- No upward chain
ENTRANCE HALL Double glazed entrance door, door to inner hallway and door to:
STUDY 12' x 10' (3.66m x 3.05m) Full height double glazed window to the front aspect, built-in airing cupboard and door to:
WET ROOM Comprising wash basin, shower, low level WC and tiled surround.
UTILITY ROOM 5' x 3' (1.52m x 0.91m) Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
INNER HALLWAY Staircase rising to the first floor.
LANDING Staircase rising to the second floor and door to:
KITCHEN/RECEPTION ROOM 17' 10" x 15' 10" (5.44m x 4.83m) max. An impressive room with full height double glazed window to the front aspect with views over countryside. Intercom entry phone. The kitchen area is fitted with a range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, oven and built-in hob.
LANDING Door to:
BEDROOM 1 12' x 9' (3.66m x 2.74m) Double glazed window to the front aspect.
BEDROOM 2 9' 4" x 9' lengthening to 12' 4" (2.84m x 2.74m>3.76m) Double glazed window to the front aspect and built-in wardrobe.
BATHROOM Suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, wash basin and low level WC, tiled splashbacks and heated towel rail.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property is a low maintenance paved and gravelled garden with a hedge border. The property benefits from off-street parking.
VIEWINGS By appointment through the Agents.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front PageEPC 2
Thaxted Road, Saffron Walden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Audley End Station2.2 miles
- Newport (Essex) Station2.9 miles
- Great Chesterford Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Cheffins' offices are now open following easing of the lockdown restrictions. The safety of our clients and staff is our overriding priority and for the time being there will be some changes to our working practices. There will be fewer staff in our office so that we can work at a safe distance from one another. We also ask that, should you need to visit our offices, that you telephone or email us in advance to book an appointment; this will enable us to restrict the number of visitors to the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100539073580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cheffins Residential, Saffron Walden - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.