Withdean Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1
- Virtual Tour Available
- Contemporary Detached House
- Seven Bedrooms
- Luxury Master Bedroom Suite
- Four Bathroom/Shower Rooms
- Stunning Sitting Room
- Hot Tub & Hydro Pool
- Off Road Parking & Double Garage
- Landscaped Garden
Withdean Road is a beautiful tree lined road which is considered to be one of Brighton and Hove's most prestigious address’s and known for some of the town’s most unique and wonderful houses. The property is within close proximity to Preston Park station and has easy access to Dyke Road Avenue which connects to A23/A27.
This stylish home is arranged over three floors and boasts an impressive L shaped living reception room with a magnificent feature gas fire in the middle of the room. Hidden amongst the shelving units is the entrance to the concealed James Bond Style bar room. The reception room also looks out and gives access to the decked area with sunken hot tub and hydro pool. The kitchen/breakfast room is triple aspect with a modern fitted kitchen and French double doors out onto the garden.
On the first floor six bedrooms can be found, bedroom two has built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room as well as providing stunning views across the rooftops of Brighton. Most of the remaining bedrooms also have fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom, separate shower room and separate WC can also be found.
On the second floor the master bedroom suite occupies the whole floor with an impressive en-suite shower room, built-in wardrobes and cupboards. The en-suite boasts a free standing roll top bath in the Empire Suite with Corian tile surround and the most glorious views across Brighton.
Outside the property enjoys off road parking and double garage to the front. The gardens are mainly laid to lawn with a decked area benefiting from a sunken hot tub and a hydro pool.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Withdean Road, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Preston Park Station0.3 miles
- Hove Station1.1 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Established since 1987, Mishon Mackay has benchmarked itself to excel in all aspects of property sales. Currently we have a network of 9 offices including a London office in Mayfair. The 'leading independent estate agent' title does not come easy. We have made a considerable investment to ensure we can provide the best service for all our clients.
Mishon Mackay Estate Agents have available at any one time more than 450 properties including starter homes, family homes, bungalows, seaf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HOV170019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mishon Mackay, Hove sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.