Sailors House, Poplar, E14
- 3D Virtual Viewing Available
- Ideal investment opportunity
- 545 sqft internal space
- Furniture included
- Close to East India Dock DLR and Canning Town Tube station
- Easy access to Bank Station and Canary Wharf
- Concierge, Gym and Bicycle storage
- Chain Free
- A1 EWS1 Grade
This apartment comprises a one double bedroom with built in wardrobe, an open-plan kitchen/reception room and large balcony.
The apartment is built and fitted to a high specification and includes features such as wood flooring, a fully integrated kitchen with granite worktops, fitted bedroom storage, a luxury bathroom and an energy saving heating system. Further features include duel function open or tilt windows and a washer/dryer.
The apartment, let until June 2021 at £15,600 Yearly, is delivering a yield of 4.1%.
The new Aberfeldy Village is situated on a triangular site with easy vehicular access to the A12, A13 and Abbott Road. The area will benefit from in excess of 1,000 new homes, an energy centre, boutique food market, community and health amenities, with open public spaces and vibrant, sculptured seas of green trees and vegetation.
Situated less than 8 minutes walking distance from Canning Town underground station and the East India Dock DLR it will allow direct access to Canary Wharf, London Bridge, Waterloo and North Greenwich (For the 02 arena and London City Airport) along with the infrastructure which supports the areas.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Sailors House, Poplar, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East India Station0.4 miles
- Blackwall Station0.5 miles
- Canning Town Station0.5 miles
About the agent
MyLondonHome, founded in 2002, is an award-winning and NAEA accredited estate agency in Central London. We adhere to many guiding principles and values that we consider in every action we take as a business, which has seen us win a wealth of awards and produce tremendous growth.
We pride ourselves on operating as a specialist Central London estate agents, our vast knowledge of London and the property market provides us with the perfect acumen as a specialist
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NBC180221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MyLondonHome, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.