Erica Close, Locks Heath, SO31
- Underfloor heating to the kitchen breakfast room
- living room with eco woodburing stove
- fresh neutral decor throughout
- refitted lighting to the bedroom accommodation
- Magnificent landscaped and manicured garden
- Smart pergola to patio
The property has been well cared for and impeccably maintained. It is a light, bright substantial home with a lovely inviting aurora further enhanced by immaculate décor and neutral colours. The living room is a wonderful room with a beautiful limestone fireplace and relaxing wood burning stove of the highest grade, doors lead access to the patio and garden. The kitchen breakfast room is well equipped with a smart, contemporary array of units, ample preparation areas and a fine integral double eye level oven. This is a lovely social room with designated bistro dining - ideal for enjoying coffee with friends, breakfasts, brunch or an informal supper. On the first floor are four well-proportioned bedrooms all with excellent storage and an impressive Master bedroom suite with dressing storage area, wardrobes and a lovely en suite shower room.
To complement the gardens are an impressive display of established perennials and shrubbery carefully planted to provide a magnificent display of colour and interest throughout the seasons. A pergola shades the patio in the hotter months and is the perfect place to enjoy the garden and entertain alfresco. The front is nicely screened completing the grand attractive facade this property boasts.
In summary an immaculate and welcoming spacious residence in a sought after position with a beautiful garden - an early inspection is highly recommended.
Erica Close, Locks Heath, SO31
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swanwick Station1.1 miles
- Bursledon Station1.9 miles
- Hamble Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Brook Independent Estate Agents have built an unrivalled reputation for success in the negotiation and selling of property in the local area. Directors Edward Fenton and Jerry Scott have a wealth of established property knowledge and offer truly independent advice for each individual which makes Brook Estate Agents a secure choice when deciding upon an agent to manage your move and property requirements. They have many years experience and a proven track record in the local property market a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2939. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brook Independent Estate Agents, Southampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.