20 Gregory Lane, Halsall L39 8SR
- Detached property offering great potential
- Views to front and rear over farmland
- Two/three bedrooms, three receptions, double garage
- Gardens to front and rear
Feature arched double glazed doors to:
Terracotta tiled floor. Entrance door to:
Stairs to first floor accommodation. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Feature stone fireplace with marble hearth. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear and double glazed opaque window to side. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over incorporating one and half bowl sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled inset housing electric hob with electric oven beneath, extractor hood over. Integrated fridge and freezer. Part tiled walls.
Double glazed windows and double glazed exit door to rear. Fitted with base and wall units and one and half bowl stainless steel sink unit. Radiator. Access to double garage.
Double glazed opaque window to rear. Fitted with a two piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
SITTING ROOM/BEDROOM 3
Double glazed window and double glazed French doors to Conservatory. Radiator.
Double glazed conservatory with French doors to side, Tiled floor. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR ACCOMMODATION:
Double glazed window to front. Access to loft.
Double glazed window to front. Fitted with a range of wardrobes, storage cupboards and shelving.
Double glazed window to front. Fitted with a range of fitted wardrobes with storage above. Radiator.
Double glazed opaque window to rear. Fitted with a coloured suite comprising tiled panelled sunken bath, shower cubicle with fitted shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low level w.c. Fully tiled walls.
The property is approached by twin driveway providing off road parking, and leading to the
detached garage with up and over door, power and light. The front garden is laid to lawn with seasonal flowering and shrub borders. Access to rear gardens from the side via wooden gate.
The rear gardens enjoy views over open farmland and beyond. Mainly laid to lawn and interspersed with raised flower beds. Greenhouse, wood storage sheds and paved patio. Exit gate to side leading to gravelled side area and leading to the front of the property.
TENURE We are informed by the Vendor that the tenure of the property is T.B.C.
This information has not been verified by Angela Burnett & Co. Property Services and
prospective purchasers are advised to consult their own solicitor for verification.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment through this office.
These notes should be referred to before making an offer on a property.
* Some of the information given in this brochure has not been verified by Angela Burnett & Co. Property Services and prospective purchasers are advised to consult their own Solicitor/Surveyor for verification.
* All room measurements are approximate and before ordering carpets and furniture, etc, prospective purchasers are advised to take their own measurements.
* Items such as central heating systems, boilers, gas fires, wall heaters and showers, etc should be checked by a registered service company on behalf of the prospective purchaser as
Angela Burnett & Co cannot be held responsible for items
found not to be working after purchase.
* If land measurement is specified this is an approximate measurement and usually supplied by the vendor. Verification of actual land size should be confirmed with prospective
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
20 Gregory Lane, Halsall L39 8SR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bescar Lane Station2.7 miles
- Ormskirk Station3.2 miles
- Aughton Park Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Here at Angela Burnett & Company we pride ourselves on the highest standards of service and commitment in what we feel is our unique approach to the housing market. The company has grown over the last fifteen years to become a leading light in the estate agency business. We understand the importance of your move and strive to make the process as smooth as possible.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Gregory20. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Angela Burnett & Co, Mawdesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.