Monteagle Way, E5
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious flat
- Well lit by natural light
- Windows are located in the kitchen and bathroom
The property is situated in a prime area offering a quality lifestyle. Stoke Newington High Street nearby (15 min walk away) has a lot to offer - it overflows with indie labels and vintage goods and its restaurants are noteworthy for their diversity as well as their quality.
Spread over 40 acres Hackney Downs Park, that is less than 5 min walk away, offers a play area, basketball courts, football pitches and a bowling green.
To arrange a viewing of this great property, please visit Griffin Residential's website.
BrochuresBook a viewing
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performance Certificate
Monteagle Way, E5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rectory Road Station0.2 miles
- Clapton Station0.4 miles
- Stoke Newington Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Griffin Residential, Online Estate Agent - Griffin Residential Estate Agent Online
122 Hamlet Court Road, Westcliff-On-Sea, SS0 7LP
Why choose Griffin Residential? Griffin Residential are on the cutting edge of property sales, selling your property online is the modern way to sell your own home, giving you complete control of your sale whilst saving you thousands of pounds in estate agency fees. Griffin has evolved through over thirty years of service in the property industry as traditional High Street property specialists and in keeping with the times, we now offer our services in the form of online estate agency. For mo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Griffin Residential, Online Estate Agent - Griffin Residential Estate Agent Online . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.