Hazelwick Avenue, Crawley
- First Floor Flat
- One Double Bedroom
- Spacious Kitchen/Living Area
- Modern Bathroom
- Close To Three Bridges Station
Fox and sons present this immaculate one double bedroom second floor flat in the extremely popular residential area of Three Bridges within close proximity to Three Bridges train station, Crawley town centre and other popular local amenities.
An immaculately presented one double bedroom second floor flat in the extremely popular residential area of Three Bridges within close proximity to Three Bridges station, Crawley town centre and other popular local amenities.
You enter the block via a secure telecom system and there are both stairs and lift to the second floor where the flat is located.
Upon entering the flat, you are greeted with a spacious entrance hallway giving access to the double bedroom, open plan living accommodation and bathroom. You will also notice the extremely high ceilings, a theme which runs throughout the flat and gives an excellent a bright and airy feel to the property. Heading into the bedroom which is a comfortable double room with space for a large double bed and any freestanding furniture you may wish. There is also a large window overlooking the front aspect allowing in plenty of natural light. There is also wood effect flooring which continues throughout the rest of the property. Continuing on into the open plan living accommodation there is an immaculate kitchen area which comprises of numerous contemporary wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink, integrated washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, gas oven with four ring gas hob and extractor hood over. There is also ample of space within the open plan living accommodation for a four+ person dining room table, multiple large family sofas and any freestanding furniture you may wish.
Kitchen / Living Area 13' 3" x 13' 3" ( 4.04m x 4.04m )
Bedroom 11' x 10' 11" ( 3.35m x 3.33m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Hazelwick Avenue, Crawley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Three Bridges Station0.2 miles
- Crawley Station1.2 miles
- Ifield Station2.3 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent�
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Crawley
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA107667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.