Alexandra Road, Bournemouth
- Offered with no forward chain
- Moments from Southbourne High Street
- A short stroll through Fishermans Walk to the Blue Flag beach
- Long Lease 900+ Years
- Large southerly aspect, bay window in a spacious Lounge
- Generous kitchen/diner with huge potential
- Private rear garden accessed via the side of the property
Located in Southbourne one of Bournemouth's most favoured locations due to its relaxed seaside ambience. Known for its stunning sandy Blue Flag beach and constantly evolving High Street, you will find a variety of cafes/bistros, restaurants and unique independent shops along with all the usual convenience stores.
This First Floor conversion offers a perfect combination of character and space with its high ceilings throughout, a large lounge, kitchen/diner and generously sized Master bedroom.
On approach the property offers great curb appeal with its large bay windows familiar with this prefered age of property.
On entering the building through an enclosed porch you access the flat through its own private entrance, stairs take you up to the first floor where the property opens up from the landing giving you access to all the principal rooms.
The lounge resides at the front of the property and benefits from a large bay window with Southerly aspect ensuring this spacious room is filled with light throughout the day. It has been recently decorated in a neutral palette, there is a central ceiling light accompanied by dual wall lights and a deep pile carpet. A perfect blank canvas ready to create a relaxing haven.
At the rear of the property is the kitchen/diner, a good size room with a selection of base and eye- line cupboards accompanied with worktops surrounding half the room. There is a storage cupboard at the rear and the flooring is a hard wear laminate. The kitchen is adequate to get you started but with a minor upgrade could be an outstanding entertainment space with views over the rear garden.
The property has three bedrooms, the Master is a good sized double with original wooden flooring, the second bedroom resides at the front of the property with the smaller third bedroom at the rear which is ideal as a nursery or home office. The bedrooms are serviced by a family sized bathroom with a modern white suite consisting of shower over bath with a glass enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and WC.
The private rear garden is accessed via a path at the side of the property, partially laid to lawn and with a patio area ideal for alfresco dining. The garden enjoys the sun for the majority of the day and is a perfect addition to this First Floor property.
If you are looking to secure a property with character and space and within walking distance to the beach and High Street then this property ticks all the boxes. An ideal opportunity to secure residence in the sought after location of Southbourne.
BrochuresBrochureAlexandra Road, Bournemouth
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Alexandra Road, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station0.4 miles
- Christchurch Station1.5 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.1 miles
About the agent
In this ever changing world of Estate Agency we use the very best technology and Local experts to deliver and unrivalled service from beginning to end.
Our centralised office and driven work force allow us to cover any part of Bournemouth and it suburbs with out any
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29946550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stratton Oak Estates, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.