Fenham Road, Peckham, London
- Let available date:
- £3,693A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Four Bedrooms
- Double Glazed
- Spacious living room
- Available end of August 2021
- Bright and Airy
- Gas Central Heating
***Garden maintenance including in rent ***
***Brand new double glazing throughout in June 2022**
Well-presented four-bedroom house plus reception room situated in a great location for students or sharers.
The property benefits from four double bedrooms, reception room, kitchen and good size garden.
Located within 10 mins walk of either Queens Road or Peckham Rye Stations*. Get to London Bridge in under 10 mins or London Victoria in under 15 mins. The fashionable Shoreditch, Hoxton and Whitechapel area can be reached in approx.15 minutes.
The property is also conveniently located for Goldsmiths, Mount View, Camberwell School of Arts and Southbank University.
There are plentiful of bars, pubs and restaurants available on Queens Road, Peckham High Street or a little further walk and you will reach the trendy Bellenden Road or Lordship Lane, Dulwich.
The legendary Frankie's and The Bussy Building with its bars, galleries and amazing outdoor cinema are in close proximity.
Food supplies can also come from the local bakeries, grocers and local supermarkets.
This property is not to be missed.
Please note that due to Southwark Licencing. This property is restricted to a maximum of 4 sharers.
*Times stated are estimated and may vary from person to person
CALL OUR HELPFUL LETTINGS TEAM NOW FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
BrochuresA3 Window Card
Energy Performance Certificates
Fenham Road, Peckham, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queens Road Peckham Station0.4 miles
- Peckham Rye Station0.6 miles
- South Bermondsey Station0.8 miles
About the agent
WE ARE VERY PROUD TO BE AN INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENCY WITH A REPUTATION FOR INTEGRITY, EFFICIENCY AND TRANSPARENCY
Gareth James is a family owned business that has been active in the South East London property market since 1994. Our aim is to provide the best service in the industry.
Unlike many large chain organisations that move their Sales and Lettings negotiators from branch to branch you will find that in all of our offices, there is a bedrock of local expertise and experience
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101373000324. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gareth James Property, Peckham Rye- Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.