Vale Of York, Yorkshire, YO8
- Brand new home
- Coming soon
- Private, Gated Development
- Residential Park Home
- Over 50's
- Shops and amenities nearby
- Part Exchange Available
- CCTV Security System
- Plots Available
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Quickmove Properties
Bungalow-style park homes are perfect for those looking for a detached, easy to maintain, bungalow style retirement property. This Prestige Sofia park home features comfortable furniture and a modern kitchen with integrated appliances, two bedrooms and two bathrooms, including an en suite to the master bedroom. Each home comes with an 8'x10' shed.
This brandnew residential development is exclusive for the over 50s, offering friendly community living for likeminded people. The park features a gated entrance with CCTV, providing a safe environment that is not often found in urban areas. The park is in the process of expanding, with plans for a fishing lake and communal shops scheduled for next year.
The 45acre park is well located in Yorkshire. Right next door to Selby Golf Course, only 4 miles from the historic market town of Selby, which in a recent Halifax survey was voted "top spot" in Yorkshire when it comes to quality of life. A safe and secure gated community with a village green, nature area and on-site fishing.
- 3-minute drive from the countryside
- 4 miles from Selby
- 25 minute drive to York
- 30 minute drive to Leeds
- Within an hour drive from the park is the Monk’s Cross Shopping Centre, the McArthur Glen Designer Outlet and Meadowhall Shopping Centre.
HOUSE TO SELL?
Contact Quickmove for a free, no-obligation Part-Exchange valuation on this home. Enjoy a hassle-free move, with no estate agents fees or solicitors to pay. You even get to keep the keys to your existing property for 2 weeks after completion, so you can move out at your leisure.
Please note: manufacturer’s stock show home images have been used and may not be a 100% true representation of the property on-site. Specifications and layouts may differ, and some photos may include optional extras.
Vale Of York, Yorkshire, YO8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Selby Station3.2 miles
- Hensall Station4.2 miles
- Whitley Bridge Station4.3 miles
About the agent
Quickmove Properties, Wiltshire
15 Interface Business Park, Binknoll Lane, Royal Wootton Bassett, SN4 8SY
Quickmove Properties are park industry specialists, helping to deliver the dream of living the modern park home lifestyle. Operating since 1998, they have significant experience in dealing with park operators, park home manufacturers, estate agents and solicitors.
So if you're looking to downsize to a modern luxury park bungalow development, Quickmove can find the ideal park and home from their nationwide Residential Park Network of over 300 locations.
Quickmove's Property Part-Ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Quickmove Properties, Wiltshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.