Stafford Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2
End of Terrace
- Income Producing Investment
- End Terrace House
- 6 Double Bedrooms Spaced Across Four Floors
- Three En-Suites & Family Bathroom
- Off Street Parking
- Large Kitchen Diner
- Spacious Living Room
- Popular NR2 Location
- Hall Entrance
- Must Be Seen!
Offering an ideal opportunity in a convenient location nearby to Norwich city centre this, this spacious end terrace house comprises of a hallway entrance, large living room, spacious kitchen diner, six double bedrooms with three benefiting from en-suites and additional family bathroom.
Bedroom 10'4 x 7'10 (3.14m x 2.38m)
Bedroom 13'3 x 10'4 (4.04m x 3.16m)
Living Room 17'4 x 16'6 (5.29m x 5.03m)
Kitchen 13'11 x 8'3 (4.23m x 2.51m)
Dining Room 15'10 x 9'3 (4.82m x 2.82m)
Bedroom 10'5 x 9'9 (3.18m x 2.98m)
Bathroom 9'9 x 4'2 (2.98m x 1.27m)
Bedroom 9'8 x 9'3 (2.95m x 2.82m)
Bedroom 12'5 x 11'8 (3.78m x 3.56m)
Bedroom 12'5 x 11'4 (3.78m x 3.46m)
Bedroom 14'6 x 12'10 (4.42m x 3.92m)
Bathroom 6'10 x 6'2 (2.08m x 1.88m)
Off road parking and enclosed courtyard garden.
Leave Norwich heading West on Dereham Road, tturn left into Helena Road, left into Stafford Street and the property can be identifed by our propertyladder for sale board.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE: E
COUNCIL TAX BANDING: C NORWICH CITY COUNCIL
The property is situated on the edge of the city centre. Norwich City centre is close by with its vibrant business and arts community and also the regional shopping centre. The prominent market stands in the centre of the city, nearly in the shadow of the castle, and nearby is the library which is in the Forum. Norwich Cathedral is situated in The Close on the edge of the river and there is a wide variety of bars, restaurants and leisure pursuits available within the city and a number of schools in both the state and private sector.
Property Ladder, their clients and any joint agents give notice that:
1. They are not authorised to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property either here or elsewhere, either on their own behalf or on behalf of their client or otherwise. They assume no responsibility for any statement that may be made in these particulars. These particulars do not form part of any offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact. Any leasehold charges are provided by the seller and provision should be made to have your legal representative fact check this.
2. Any areas, measurements or distances are approximate. The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents and Property Ladder have not tested any services, equipment or facilities. Purchasers must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Stafford Street, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station1.5 miles
- Salhouse Station5.8 miles
About the agent
How it all started...
Property Ladder opened its doors in the troubled property market of 2008. A move, that was considered by many, to be ill considered, bearing in mind that several large estate agency chains closed theirs, in the same year, due to the credit crunch.
However, as a family, we knew that there was and still is a place in the market, for a company who puts a strong focus on client satisfaction, whilst delivering excellent sale prices. This is
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PL5521388. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Property Ladder, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.