Stanbury Road, Peckham
- Let available date:
- £4,610A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- Huge fully fitted kitchen / lounge / dining room
- Five double bedrooms
- Large private garden
- Available from September 2022
- Close to Queens Road Station
- Council Tax Band D
- Initial 11 month tenancy
***Garden maintenance including in rent ***
An astonishingly fantastic 5 double bedroom house with 1 bathroom + separate WC and large sunny garden that is ideal for professional sharers or students
This large property consists of five double bedrooms and massive open plan kitchen lounge area, Outside is a gorgeous large garden, perfect for BBQ's. Two double bedrooms, washing machine, and WC complete the ground floor
On the top floor are 3 double bedrooms and a family bathroom with basin, WC and bath.
All bedrooms are fully fitted and fully furnished.
Easily located for Goldsmiths University, Camberwell Arts College, Mount View and Southbank University.
This property is fully managed by Gareth James Property who, being open 7 days a week, are always on call to take your property management calls.
Located just a 5-minute walk* from Queens Road Station and 15-minute walk from Peckham Rye Station, you will have great connections to Victoria (15-mins*), London Bridge (8-mins*), Clapham Junction (20-mins*), Shoreditch, Whitechapel and the East End (17-mins*). There are also plenty of bus routes in and out of Central London.
Tescos & Sainsbury 6 mins walk.
Entertainment & Dining:
- Franks roof top Bar, The Bussey Building and The Roof Top Outdoor Cinema are a 15 minutes walk.
- Restaurants along Queens Road include Kudu, Pedler, Mama Dough Pizzas, Smokey Kudu, Blackbird Café
- Pubs: The Prince of Peckham Pub & Bar Rebellion.
Then there's all the bars, pubs, cafes and restaurants along and off Peckham Rye Lane and The Bellenden Road.
BrochuresA3 Window Card
Energy Performance Certificates
Stanbury Road, Peckham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queens Road Peckham Station0.2 miles
- Nunhead Station0.4 miles
- Peckham Rye Station0.5 miles
About the agent
WE ARE VERY PROUD TO BE AN INDEPENDENT ESTATE AGENCY WITH A REPUTATION FOR INTEGRITY, EFFICIENCY AND TRANSPARENCY
Gareth James is a family owned business that has been active in the South East London property market since 1994. Our aim is to provide the best service in the industry.
Unlike many large chain organisations that move their Sales and Lettings negotiators from branch to branch you will find that in all of our offices, there is a bedrock of local expertise and experience
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101373000281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gareth James Property, Peckham Rye- Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.