Aikenhead Road, GLASGOW
- Main Door
- Three Bedrooms
- Refitted Kitchen
- Refitted Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
This main door 3 bedroom upper cottage flat is a former Police House and is well located within Kings Park, well positioned for commuting. Good sized rooms and lounge, refitted kitchen with appliances and refitted bathroom.
This main door upper cottage flat is a former Police House and believed to be larger than the ex-local authority main door flats within the area. Located at a good spot in Kings Park it is well placed for local amenities and for commuting with short travel times to Glasgow City Centre as well as East Kilbride.
Entrance hallway and stairs to the upper landing with 2 storage cupboards, lounge, refitted kitchen with appliances, 3 double bedrooms, refitted bathroom with shower over bath.
Gas central heating, double glazing. Garden space and street parking.
Set within this popular locale, the property is well placed for local amenities with a variety of local shops within walking distance catering for day to day requirements. Shawlands is approximately 1 mile away and offers a more diverse range of facilities to include shops, supermarkets and recreational activities as well as a selection of bars and restaurants. The area benefits from frequent public transport links providing fast commuter access to Glasgow city centre, West End and beyond. Access to the M77/M8 motorway is within 10 minutes' drive.
Lounge 17' 4" x 11' ( 5.28m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 7' 10" x 9' 2" ( 2.39m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 1 12' x 12' 6" narrowing to 10' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.81m narrowing to 3.25m )
Bedroom 2 10' 8" narrowing to 9' 0" x 11' 10" ( 3.25m narrowing to 2.74m x 3.61m )
Bedroom 3 16' 4" x 9' ( 4.98m x 2.74m )
Bathroom 5' 8" x 6' 8" ( 1.73m x 2.03m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Aikenhead Road, GLASGOW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Park Station0.2 miles
- Cathcart Station0.4 miles
- Mount Florida Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Shawlands Glasgow Allen & Harris office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Shawlands Glasgow
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHA108634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Shawlands Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.