Barnsbury Lane, Surbiton
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Available From Mid-July 2022
- Offered To The Market Furnished
- Allocated Parking
- Close Proximity To Transport Links
- Well-Presented Throughout
- Easy Access To London & A3
This property comprises a welcoming hallway, bright and spacious living area which leads into the kitchen with modern fitted appliances. Continuing through the property is the furnished master bedroom and bathroom with white three piece bath suite with shower over bath.
Further benefits of the property include off street parking, ample storage throughout and a multitude of cafe's and restaurants within walking distance, while offering great access to London via the A3.
You will not be charged any fees by Laurels. The equivalent of one weeks’ rent will be payable to Laurels in order to secure the property and this will be deducted from the first months’ rent. The agreed upon rent excludes the tenant deposit. For more information please feel free to ask a member of the Laurels team.
This property has a Council Tax Band of "C" and is within the local authority of Kingston Council.
Barnsbury Lane, Surbiton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tolworth Station0.2 miles
- Malden Manor Station0.8 miles
- Berrylands Station1.3 miles
About the agent
At Laurels we are determined to redefine estate agency in London & The Home Counties. Our pillars "Premium, Progressive, Personal" encompass our team, our logo and our approach to the life-changing moments that we are proud to shape and be a part of.
Having successfully opened multiple 'super-hubs' spread across London which combine our specialist local knowledge and award-winning service with ultra-modern and premium techniques we have started to redefine estate agency and we don't int
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9733509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Laurels, South West London and Surrey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.