Rooms to Let, Marston Green
- INDIVIDUAL ENSUITE ROOM TO LET
- MARSTON GREEN LOCATION
- OFF ROAD PARKING AVAILABLE
- CLOSE TO MAJOR TRANSPORT LINKS
- LOUNGE / DINING ROOM AREAS AVAILABLE
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO MARSTON GREEN VILLAGE
- ROOMS ARE FULLY FURNISHED WITH TV & INTERNET
- INCLUDES ALL BILLS
- CLOSE TO NEC, GENTING ARENA AND AIRPORT
- CALL TO BOOK VIEWING APPOINTMENT
ALL BILLS INCLUDED AND CAN ACCOMMODATE PARKING TO THE FRONT.
A SHORT WALK / COMMUTE FROM LOCAL TRAIN STATION WITH SHORT JOURNEY TO BIRMINGHAM INTERNATIONAL TRAIN STATION, CITY CENTRE.
ALL ROOMS WITH EN-SUITE FACILITIES, WIFI AND TV
Overview - Rooms available for let in this former Guest House for short and long term let. The property is in close proximity of Marston Green village centre and a close walk/commute to local train station, International Airport and Birmingham City Centre. The rooms are offered on a fully inclusive basis which includes all bills. The Rooms are offered with WiFi and TV's
Off road Parking is available to the front for resident parking
Reception Entrance - The reception entrance has a seating area along with fitted reception desk and windows overlooking the front of the property
Breakfast Kitchen - To the rear of the property, there is an extensive fitted kitchen which overlooks the private rear garden and overlooks the large Breakfast Dining Area.
Dining Area And Breakfast Room - The Breakfast Area and Dining Room overlooks the rear garden
Utility Area - Off the rear of the kitchen is a good size utility and storage area which has fitted sinks and a door that leads onto the rear garden
Stairs And Landing - The stairs lead to the first floor with doors leading to all bedrooms
Bedroom One - Overlooking the front of the property with built in wardrobe space and a doorway that leads to a V shaped en-suite room with oversized walk in shower
Bedroom Two - Bedroom Two overlooks the rear garden and has a built in wardrobe space. A doorway leads to a large en-suite shower room with oversized walk in shower
Bedroom Three - Bedroom Three overlooks the front of the property with built in wardrobe storage and a door that gives access to an en-suite shower room
Bedroom Four - Bedroom Four overlooks the front of the property with built in wardrobe storage and a doorway giving access into the en-suite shower room
Bedroom Five - Situated on the Ground Floor, the Bedroom overlooks the front of the property and has a fitted fireplace and an en-suite shower room is situated behind a sliding obscure glass door
Gardens - The private rear garden is surrounded by a brick wall and fence panels and is mainly laid to lawn. The garden is accessible from the Dining Room and Utility.
BrochuresBrochureRooms to Let, Marston Green
Rooms to Let, Marston Green
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Marston Green Station0.7 miles
- Birmingham International Station1.4 miles
- Lea Hall Station2.1 miles
About the agent
- Ferndown Estates is a well established, award winning, INDEPENDENT estate agency. We are the most successful independent sales and letting agent within the local area and proud members of the Guild of Property Professionals. We have long standing and knowledgeable staff to help guide and advise you on all aspects of property, whether you are selling, letting, renting or purchasing in our area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29940851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ferndown Estates, Marston Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.