Kings Road, Herne Bay
- Terraced House
- Walking Distance To Town
- Fitted Kitchen
- Close To Railway Station
- Early Viewing Highly Recommended
- Three Bedroom
- Lounge & Dining Room
- First Floor Bathroom
- Rear Garden
Shoreline Estate Agents are pleased to bring to the market this lovely three-bedroom family home.
Call to view this property which is conveniently positioned within walking distance to the town and the station.
Entrance Hall - 0.91m x 3.05m (3' x 10') - Dado Rail, Laminated flooring, door leading to lounge and dining room.
Lounge - 2.84m x 4.19m (9'4 x 13'9) - Radiator, double glazed window to the front, electric fire, carpet as laid.
Kitchen - 2.16m x 3.99m (7'1 x 13'1) - Wall and base units, work surface over, dual stainless steel drainer, space for dishwasher, tiled flooring space for fridge freezer, space for cooker, double glazed window to the side and rear.
Dining Room - 3.81m x 3.28m including under stairs (12'6 x 10'9 - Laminate flooring, stairs leading to the first floor, double glazed french doors, opening to kitchen.
Bathroom - 1.65m x 2.24m (5'5 x 7'4) - White bath, shower over, towel rail, vanity wash hand basin
Bedroom 1 - 3.07m x 3.89m (10'1 x 12'9) - 2 double glazed windows to the front, carpet
Bedroom 2 - 2.18m x 3.99m (7'2 x 13'1) - carpet, double glazed window to the rear, cupboard housing boiler, radiator.
Bedroom 3 - 2.21m x 1.96m (7'3 x 6'5) - Radiator, double glazed window to the rear.
Rear Garden - Seating area, mainly laid to lawn.
BrochuresBrochureKings Road, Herne Bay
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Kings Road, Herne Bay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Herne Bay Station0.4 miles
- Chestfield & Swalecliffe Station2.6 miles
- Whitstable Station4.1 miles
About the agent
At Shoreline Estate Agents we believe it's the little things that make a big difference. A personal, understanding approach sits firmly within our team to give you the best experience we can.
We'll support you through your journey whether you are buying, selling, renting or letting your home we are here to help, providing a unique package tailored to your needs.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29948863. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shoreline Estates Ltd, Herne Bay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.