Church Street, Elsing, Dereham
- 2 Double Bedroom Period Cottage
- Amazing Church Views
- En Suite Facilities & Separate Ground Floor Shower Room
- Character Features Throughout
- Attractive Garden Room
- Off-Road Parking & Gardens
- Double Glazing & Oil Fired Central Heating
- Non-Estate Village Location
Something a bit special in Norfolk - This stylish and well presented period cottage offers so much more than one can imagine, it must be seen! Great presentation, beams, fireplaces and an imposing view of the neighbouring village church.
This re-modelled period cottage enjoys many features and an imposing view of the neighbouring village church. The property currently offers 2 bedrooms, but has the potential for using a ground floor room as a main bedroom with shower room next door. Character features blend with more modern amenities with excellent ground floor space and useful outbuildings externally.
In brief, the internal accommodation comprises of an entrance porch, open-plan kitchen/diner, lobby area, shower room, lounge and garden room on the ground floor. This is complemented on the first floor by the landing area, master bedroom with en suite bathroom and a further double bedroom. Coupled with this accommodation, the property benefits from oil fired radiator central heating and double glazed windows.
An internal and external inspection is essential to fully appreciate this property.
Stable style external entrance door, oil fired central heating boiler, tiled flooring, double glazed door opening to:
Open-Plan Kitchen / Diner 23' 9" x 13' 4" max ( 7.24m x 4.06m max )
A range of wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with brickwork divides to base units and work surfaces over, inset white Belfast style sink unit, Range style cooker, fitted wine rack and breakfast bar, airing cupboard with wooden doors, feature fireplace with brickwork surround, feature 'minstrel gallery' overhead, ceiling beams, tiled flooring, two radiators, staircase rising to the first floor with under-stairs storage cupboard, roof light window.
Exposed brickwork, beamed ceiling, tiled flooring, door opening to:
Ground Floor Shower Room
(high sloped ceiling) Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin and shower cubicle, radiator, tiled flooring, ceiling beams, double glazed window.
Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 5" ( 4.62m x 3.78m )
Feature brick and beam fireplace with inset wood burner, radiator, ceiling beams, dual aspect double glazed windows.
L Shaped Garden Room L-Shaped Room x + x ( x + x )
Garden Room Area 1 9' 7" x 7' 10" ( 2.92m x 2.39m )
(sloped ceiling) Tiled flooring, ceiling beams, roof light window, double glazed external entrance door opening to the garden.
Garden Room Area 2 7' 4" x 5' 7" ( 2.24m x 1.70m )
Tiled flooring, tall double glazed window panels.
First Floor Landing
(sloped ceiling) Exposed brickwork, doors opening to both bedrooms.
Master Bedroom 15' 7" x 10' ( 4.75m x 3.05m )
(sloped ceiling) Walk-in wardrobe, natural wooden flooring, ceiling beams, radiator, Dormer style windows, door opening to:
En Suite Bathroom
(sloped ceiling) Suite comprising low level w.c, bidet, hand wash basin and bath, radiator, natural wooden flooring, ceiling beams, extractor fan, wardrobe cupboard, Dormer style window.
Bedroom 2 15' 3" x 13' 4" ( 4.65m x 4.06m )
(sloped ceiling) Deep built-in wardrobe, ceiling beams, exposed brickwork, radiator, Dormer style windows.
The main garden lies to the rear of the property and is another feature of this cottage, being laid mainly to lawn with well stocked and established flower and shrub beds, vine covered Pergola and also backs onto fields. The property boasts amazing views to the neighbouring church.
Studio 11' 1" x 8' 2" ( 3.38m x 2.49m )
Power and lighting, high vaulted ceiling, tiled flooring, double step up to door opening to:
Timber Built Workshop 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
Power and lighting.
Utility Room 8' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.72m x 2.62m )
High vaulted ceiling with beams, plumbing for washing machine, space for freezer, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, tiled flooring, cupboard with double doors.
ELSING is a rural village situated about 5 miles from the bustling market town of Dereham and about 13 miles from the City of Norwich. There is a public house, The Mermaid Inn, village hall, historic Church and Elsing Hall.
We understand the neighbouring cottage has a right of access across the rear of the property. Further details of this can be obtained from your solicitor at the time of purchase.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Church Street, Elsing, Dereham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wymondham Station10.4 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Reepham William H Brown office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent�
>> Your local William H Brown team in Reepham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RPM102513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Reepham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.