Coval Road, East Sheen
- Newly built
- Off street parking
- Beautifully designed throughout
- Prime position
- Close to Richmond Park
- Four bedrooms
A newly built detached four bedroom house located on a highly desirable Parkside road. The property offers plenty of light, great storage, a perfectly manicured garden and off street parking. The house further benefits from being close to local shops, outstanding schools and local transport links.
Situated on an extremely sought after Parkside road is this newly built four bedroom detached terraced house. This striking home has been finished to an incredibly high and boasts off street parking, a generous rear garden and great sized rooms throughout. The house is accessed through an appealing front garden into a wide entrance hall. The ground floor lies a spacious reception room, a downstairs WC and a stunning open plan smartly-styled kitchen/dining overlooking the rear garden. The first floor boasts a spacious landing, three bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. The second floor boasts another double bedroom with an en-suite shower room and plenty of added storage. Coval Road is a highly sought after Parkside road, ideally situated for the amenities of the high street, Mortlake Station and Sheen Mount Primary School. The green spaces of Sheen Common and Richmond Park are within close walking distance and the high street offers excellent transport.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Coval Road, East Sheen
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mortlake Station0.4 miles
- North Sheen Station0.6 miles
- Kew Gardens Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local East Sheen Barnard Marcus office�
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent�
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in East Sheen
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHN104808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.