Hareburn Road, Tillicoultry
- Mid-terrace house
- In need of modernisation/updating
- 3 bedrooms
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Shower Room
- Rear garden
A 3 bedroom mid-terrace house, offering no onwards chain & in need of modernisation/updating throughout.
The property does require complete renovation throughout, but will appeal to a wide demographic of potential purchasers due to the size & scope on offer.
Internally the accommodation is set over 2 levels & initially consists of an entrance hallway, with a handy & practical storage cupboard. The spacious Lounge/Dining Room, benefits from a large window to the rear aspect, which in turn allows a wealth of natural light into the room. The Kitchen, requires complete modernisation & has convenient access out to the rear garden. Completing the downstairs accommodation is a Shower Room, comprising of shower, WC & wash hand basin. On the upper floor are the 3 Bedrooms, which are all well-proportioned & the Master Bedroom benefiting from in-built wardrobes.
There are front & rear gardens, both of which do require a degree of maintenance - the rear garden is mainly a large patio area, with shrubs & borders.
Tillicoultry is a popular village situated to the east of Stirling which offers fabulous views to the Ochil Hills. Local facilities are available in the village including banking, shops, health centre & primary schooling. Major shops & railway links are available in Alloa & Stirling. The M9 & M80 are within easy striking distance & offer commuter access to Glasgow, Perth & Edinburgh.
Lounge / Dining Room 13' 8" x 13' 9" exc bay window ( 4.17m x 4.19m exc bay window )
Kitchen 13' 10" max x 7' 9" ( 4.22m max x 2.36m )
Bedroom 14' 10" x 10' 1" max ( 4.52m x 3.07m max )
Bedroom 12' 10" exc wardrobes x 10' 4" ( 3.91m exc wardrobes x 3.15m )
Bedroom 13' 11" x 7' 10" ( 4.24m x 2.39m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Hareburn Road, Tillicoultry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alloa Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Stirling Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Stirling
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference STI109714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.