Sandy Lane, Godalming
- Let available date:
- £2,308A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- ***AVAILABLE END OF JUNE***
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Beautiful Front & Rear Gardens
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Kitchen Suite With Appliances
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Wet Rooms
- Garage & Driveway Parking
- Furnished Or Unfurnished
As you enter the property through the front door, you are greeted with a large entrance hall with access to the rest of the property, and is a great size making it an ideal dining area. The first doorway on the left of the hallway leads through into the spacious modern kitchen with integrated appliances, and benefits from a central island along with a number of wall mounted and base level units, in addition to a storage cupboard. From the kitchen there is access to the side of the property and rear garden. Moving further round to the left of the hallway, there are three good sized storage cupboards, and access into the two modern wet rooms with showers.
Further round the hallway are doorways leading into the two double bedrooms, both benefiting from fitted wardrobes and views across the rear garden. Finally to the right, is the spacious, double aspect living room with gas fireplace. From the living room, there is a good sized conservatory which would make a perfect study, and also leads out into the rear garden.
Outside, the property boasts beautiful front & rear gardens with a number of planted borders and garden ornaments, along with a loggia to the rear of the garden. There are also a number of sheds providing ample storage for tools and furnishings. The property also benefits from driveway parking and a large garage. Offered to the market on a furnished or unfurnished basis. Pets considered.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Energy Performance Certificates
Sandy Lane, Godalming
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Milford Station0.9 miles
- Godalming Station2.1 miles
- Witley Station2.5 miles
About the agent
We are a fully independent business that has quickly built up an enviable network of branches across Surrey and Hampshire. Two thirds of our business comes via recommendations, demonstrating that we are totally committed to providing our clients with a proactive and dynamic approach to moving, from start to finish.
Contact us today and your local property expert will be in touch to arrange your FREE no ob
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101540041769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bourne Estate Agents, Godalming. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.