Yunus Khan Close, London, E17
- Lovely One Bedroom Flat
- Separate Kitchen
- Walthamstow Central Location
- Residents Parking
- Secure Entry System
- 5 Minutes Walk to Walthamstow Central Underground Station
- Moments from Hoe Street Cafe's and Independent Shops
- 157 Year Lease
- Communal Gardens
- 325 sq ft (30.2 sq m)
The location is perfect for commuters as Walthamstow Central Underground Station is a 5 minute walk away. The cafe's, restaurants and bars of Hoe Street and Walthamstow Village are on your doorstep, making this an exciting and vibrant place to live.
This ground floor apartment is located in a popular block. It has a lovely sitting room with leafy views of the communal gardens. There is a double bedroom with built in storage, a separate kitchen and a modern bathroom with a bath and shower.
OUT AND ABOUT
Walthamstow Market and High Street - Access the excellent shopping facilities in the Walthamstow Mall and peruse the longest street market in Europe.
Walthamstow Farmers Market - Weekly Sunday farmers market.
Wetlands Nature Reserve - Area of protected wetlands.
The Chequers Public House - Trendy pub serving great food in a relaxed atmosphere.
Yunus Khan Close, London, E17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Walthamstow Queens Road Station0.4 miles
- Walthamstow Central Station0.4 miles
- St. James Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Experienced East London Agent offering a friendly and professional service in Sales, Lettings and Property Management.
Having seen first hand that selling or letting a property can be a stressful time for sellers and landlords I endeavour to offer a personalised, one on one service. I manage the transaction from start to finish, to ensure the client feels supported and confident throughout the process.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference YunusKhan. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linus Jackson, East London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.