Elmwood Crescent, London
- 999 years Long Lease
- A Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
- Recently Refurbished
- Modern Intergrated Kitchen & Modern Bathroom
- Communal Gardens
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Located within a popular residential development
- Excellent transport links
- Close to Local Amenities
It is situated in a popular residential development and would make an ideal first time buy, family home or buy to let investment.
This beautiful home comprises of Hallway, modern integrated Kitchen, spacious lounge/diner, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, large double bedroom and a contemporary bathroom.
The property is conveniently located to Kingsbury and Colindale underground stations and walking distance to The Village School.
Lease Length – 946 years remaining
Service charge - £1200 per annum
Ground Rent - £60 per annum
Lounge/Diner (18' 0'' x 11' 1'' (5.51m x 3.4m))
Double glazed windows
Kitchen (10' 7'' x 5' 8'' (3.27m x 1.77m))
Drainer sink unit, range of base and wall units, part tiled walls, gas boiler, gas hob and oven, extractor, double glazed window, Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher
Master Bedroom (10' 9'' x 12' 3'' (3.33m x 3.77m))
Fitted Wardrobes, Double glazed window
Bedroom Two (14' 2'' x 9' 0'' (4.33m x 2.77m))
Double glazed window
3 piece suite including wash basin, low level WC, tiled floor and walls and panelled bath, heated rail, double glazed window
Allocated bays for 2 cars
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Elmwood Crescent, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kingsbury Station0.7 miles
- Colindale Station0.7 miles
- Burnt Oak Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OPVH000087. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Open House Estate Agents , Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.