Butts Road, Raunds, Wellingborough
- Five bedrooms
- Superb open plan kitchen family room
- Lounge with feature inglenook fireplace
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Large, gated driveway with electric gates
- Double garage
- Mature, wrap around gardens
- Viewing essential
This fabulous property offers spacious and versatile accommodation across two floors which comprises: welcoming entrance hall, large lounge with inglenook fireplace and wood burning fire, sociable kitchen family room, study, large utility room and ground floor WC.
On the first floor expect to find 5 bedrooms and a four-piece family bathroom. The master bedroom also enjoys a large ensuite bathroom with separate shower and oversized bath. The second bedroom has an interconnecting bedroom / games room which offers a great space with a range of uses.
The driveway is enclosed by electrically operated timber gates and is large in size providing off road parking for a fleet of vehicles to the front along with a large parking / storage are to one side. There is also a generous front lawn.
The rear garden wraps around the house to one side and enjoys a high degree of privacy. It is wonderfully matured with a range of plants and fruit trees along with a large patio which can be accessed from the French doors from the lounge or kitchen.
Raunds boasts a range of amenities and excellent road links. Rushden Lakes shopping and leisure complex is just a short, 5-minute drive away too along with Stanwick Lakes. Direct access to London in under an hour from nearby railway stations in Kettering, Wellingborough, Northampton and Huntingdon.
Viewing of this property is absolutely essential and strong interest is anticipated. For more information or to arrange your internal inspection contact sole selling agents Oscar James today.
Lounge - 3.96m x 7.04m (13'00 x 23'01 ) -
Kitchen / Diner / Family Room - 7.34m x 5.41m (24'01 x 17'09 ) -
Study - 2.72m x 2.51m (8'11 x 8'03 ) -
Bedroom One - 3.96mx 6.93m (13'00x 22'09 ) -
Ensuite - 2.67m x 3.20m (8'09 x 10'06 ) -
Bedroom Two - 3.91m x 3.40m (12'10 x 11'02 ) -
Bedroom Three - 3.43m x 3.40m (11'03 x 11'02 ) -
Bedroom Four - 2.72m.x 2.51m (8'11.x 8'03 ) -
Bedroom Five / Game Room - 6.40m x 5.92m (21'00 x 19'05) -
Bathroom - 2.59m x 1.98m (8'06 x 6'06 ) -
BrochuresButts Road Brochure.pdf
Butts Road, Raunds, Wellingborough
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wellingborough Station7.0 miles
About the agent
Oscar James is one of Northamptonshire's newest and fastest growing estate agents.
Having opened our first office on the Market Square in Northampton's town centre in June 2016 we quickly became recognised for our passionate, driven and honest approach to property sales and lettings.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29950960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oscar James, Burton Latimer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.