Park Drive, London, E14
- Large studio apartment
- One bathroom
- Storage space
- 644 sq ft
- 9th floor
- Excellent residents facilities
- EPC Rating = B
With 644 sq ft of space the apartment comprises of an open plan kitchen space leading to a large living area. A bedroom area which feels partially separated from the rest of the apartment by in-built wardrobes and shelving. There is a separate modern bathroom with walk-in shower and floor-to-ceiling mirrors. The apartment also benefits from extra storage cupboards.
Available to move into on 1st September 2020, the apartment is offered furnished or unfurnished. Situated on the 11th floor and has never been lived in.
The development is the first private development located within the Canary Wharf district and offers 24 hour concierge/security and access to Third Space gymnasium.
Located in Canary Wharf's new Wood Wharf development, the apartment is in close proximity to the Jubilee line (0.2 miles) and Canary Wharf DLR station (0.3 miles).
Square Footage: 644 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Park Drive, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Leading Property Consultants
Expansive Property Website
Over 100 UK Offices
Over 30 London Offices
Leaders in Research
Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CNL200072_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills Lettings, Canary Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.