Brading Road, London, SW2
- Three bedrooms
- Shared garden
- Long lease
- Top floor apartment
- Planning permission to convert the loft
The property benefits from two large double bedrooms, one single bedroom/study, fitted kitchen and a three-piece suite bathroom.
The property further benefits from a lovely shared rear garden and comes with a long lease.
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Brading Road, London, SW2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Herne Hill Station0.8 miles
- Streatham Hill Station0.9 miles
- Tulse Hill Station0.9 miles
About the agent
The Hallmark of Quality and Experience
Our story began in 1873 and since then, our estate agency has stood the test of time through every high and low of the property market. We are proud of our heritage, and the experience it means we are able to provide all our clients.
We understand selling or letting your property can be significant, leading to challenging decisions, and that it can be often be difficult finding the right person to help you with the process. At Stirling
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GER223251. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stirling Ackroyd, Brixton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.