Elie Saab Residences, Bayswater, W2
1,952 sq. ft.
(181 sq. m.)
- Elie Saab Residences Providing Contemporary Luxury Apartments
- 1,952 Sq Ft / 181 Sq M
- Duplex Luxury New Build Apartment w/ Roof Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms With 2 En-Suite Bathrooms & 1 Further Guest Powder Rooms
- Interior Designed To The Highest Standard
- Open Plan Kitchen Reception Area
- Miele & Siemens Appliances, Underfloor Heating, Floor to Ceiling Windows, Air Conditioning, 2.6m Ceiling Heights
- Access Controlled Security & Concierge
- Views Towards Hyde Park From Roof Terrace
- In Close Proximity To Key Landlords like Harrods, Buckingham Palace w/ Great Transport Connections
It embodies the London lifestyle, living in a timeless space that has welcomed the global elite for generations.
Initially built in 1893, this Victorian-style building is a relic of London’s glorious past, adorned with double-height pilasters, Corinthian capitals, and an ornamented cornice
Bespoke designer fitted kitchens with integrated Miele & Siemens appliances. Oak veneered cupboard doors with LED overhead lighting & Quartz marble worktops with bronze mirrored splash backs. Porcelain & marble bathrooms, heated towel rails, underfloor heating & rain shower units. Thermostatically controlled comfort heating and cooling in all living rooms & bedrooms. Underfloor heating in all principle rooms & fully energy efficient.
The interiors are dressed in Elie Saab's signature style, giving it an exclusive identity. The entrance lobby breathes ELIE SAAB's design, lighting, and furniture. The apartments are generously sized, with rich features and masterful finishes. The bedrooms' open views and terrace overlooking Hyde Park create an atmosphere of pure zen.
The booming Queensway Road is a mere 3-minute walk away and hosts world-leading brands, with the famous Whiteley shopping centre reopening in 2023. Live neighbouring Kensington Palace, Marble Arch, Buckingham Palace, Harrods, Oxford Street, and the Royal Albert Hall.
Tenure - Share of freehold
Length of lease - 999 years
Annual ground rent amount - £500
Ground rent review period - 10 years
Annual service charge amount (£) - £8 Per Sq Ft
Service charge review period - Yearly
Council tax band - H - Westminster
BrochuresElie Saab Residences, Bayswater, W2Brochure
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Elie Saab Residences, Bayswater, W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bayswater Station0.5 miles
- Queensway Station0.5 miles
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Knightsbridge is a luxury property agency specialising in Prime Central London’s most exclusive residences.
Our boutique office in Mayfair is home to our dedicated expert team, possessing exceptional market knowledge.
Targeting a highly bespoke market with a personalised approach, we have accumulated a network of ultra-high-net-worth individuals.
Our priority is privacy and discretion for all of our clients, offering a pro-active and tailored service.
The principal loc
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31471411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knightsbridge Estate Agents, Mayfair. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.