Lambrook Court, Bath, Somerset, BA1
- PROPERTY TYPE
- First floor SW facing balcony
- Generous (669sqft) 1 bedroom apartment
- Beautifully presented
- No onward chain
Lambrook Court generic description
* Double glazing to all windows
* Balcony or patio to selected apartments
* Walk-in or fitted wardrobes to selected apartments
* Telephone and television point in living room and bedrooms
* NHBC 10 year warranty
* Sky/Sky+ connection point in living room* (* subscription required)
* Fitted kitchen with integrated NEFF appliances - microwave and ceramic hob
* Stainless steel NEFF cooker hood and glass splashback
* Stainless steel sink
* Lever mixer taps
* Fitted wet room with vinyl flooring
* White sanitary ware with high-quality fittings
* Illuminated mirror with integrated shaver socket
* Heated towel rail
Heating and finishes
* Electric underfloor heating
* Neutral décor
* Oak veneered doors
* Chrome door furniture and fittings
Safety and security
* Door camera entry system which is linked to the TV
* 24-hour emergency call system with a personal pendant alarm
* Intruder alarm and smoke detector
* Illuminated light switches to the bathroom and main bedroom
Located on the attractive north east side of Bath, Lambrook Court is the perfect place to enjoy your retirement.
The city of Bath designated a UNESCO World Heritage Centre is famous for its stunning sandstone architecture and its array of historical buildings including the Roman Baths and the Pump Room. It's a unique city which offers contemporary, cosmopolitan living and history in equal measure.
The city centre offers a selection of excellent shopping facilities, which combine high street shops and unique, independent retailers, as well as a number of supermarkets and local produce suppliers.
Set in rolling countryside in the valley of the River Avon, Bath gives you the best of both worlds with Bristol a 45-minute drive away and London under an hour and half by train. Bath Spa station is 2 miles from the development which provides a service to London Paddington, Swindon, Reading and Taunton.
With a calendar of cultural events throughout the year including the Bath Fringe Festival and the Jane Austen Festival, there is something for every taste.
Management company: McCarthy and Stone
Leasehold - Leasehold 999 Years from June 2017
Ground Rent £425 per annum
Ground rent review date: June 2032
Council tax: Band C
EPC: Rating B
Service charge: £8,484.48 per annum (for financial year ending 30/06/23)
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Lambrook Court, Bath, Somerset, BA1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bath Spa Station1.5 miles
- Oldfield Park Station2.1 miles
- Freshford Station4.2 miles
About the agent
We are wholly independent Estate Agents based in the centre of the Georgian City of Bath.
If you have a residential property requirement within this famous World Heritage City,
STONIER-HOBBS should be your first call.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Lmbrkct21. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stonier Hobbs, Bath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.