Victoria Way, SG8
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
2,236 sq. ft.
(208 sq. m.)
- Stunning modern family home of exceptional quality
- Spacious accommodation in excess of 2000 square feet over 3 floors
- Tucked away location
- Easy access to village amenities
- 4 bedrooms and galleried study
- 3 bathrooms (2 en-suite)
- 2 cloakrooms
- Open fireplace with woodburner
- Attractive garden
Ground floor with under-floor heating throughout, comprising: entrance hall, cloakroom, impressive open-plan kitchen/dining/family room, quartz worktop, LED lighting, integrated wine cooler, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, oven, microwave, 5 ring gas hob and extractor hood. Large roof lantern to one end of the room with electric blind, affording the room an abundance of natural light, bi-fold doors to outdoor space. Separate utility room with upright free-standing fridge/freezer and washer/dryer (both offered on a no-repair, no-replacement basis). Further separate reception room with open fireplace and wood burner, bi-fold doors to outdoor space.
Stairs to the first floor, comprising: master bedroom with dressing area and built-in wardrobes, en-suite shower room, double-sized shower cubicle, family bathroom with bath and shower over, second double-sized bedroom with built-in wardrobes, en-suite bathroom including bath with hand-held shower and separate corner shower cubicle.
Stairs to the second floor, comprising: third double-sized bedroom with free-standing wardrobe and matching chest of drawers, cloakroom, fourth double-sized bedroom with free-standing wardrobe and chest of drawers, fitted book shelf, en-suite galleried study.
Wi-fi controlled gas central heating system, pressurised hot water cylinder, light sensors in bathrooms. Single garage with remote controlled door. Off-street parking for one vehicle. EPC 'B'. Council tax band 'G'. We regret no pets. £2395 pcm. Available beginning of July 2022
Energy Performance Certificates
Victoria Way, SG8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Meldreth Station1.1 miles
- Shepreth Station2.6 miles
- Royston Station2.6 miles
About the agent
The Letting Centre
A small, independent and friendly residential property management company with a wide range of properties in Cambridge, the surrounding villages and southwards into (North) Hertfordshire. Focussed on a comprehensive service on behalf of both landlord and tenant our by-line is “Setting Standards in Property Management”. With the support of a dedicated team of local tradesmen this is what we consistently aim to achieve.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Letting Centre, Melbourn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.