Marshalls Heath Lane, Wheathampstead, St. Albans
- A 2 bedroom semi detached home
- Potential to extend STPP
- Good size rear garden
- Popular location
- Off road parking and garage
A traditional 2 bedroom semi detached property situated in a rural location with garage and parking , located on the outskirts of Wheathampstead on the Harpenden side available with no upper chain.
*CHAIN FREE* This rarely available 2 bedroom semi detached property is situated in a lovely rural location on Marshalls Heath Lane, Wheathampstead. With fantastic potential to extend further STPP off road parking, garage and good size rear garden.
Wheathampstead is a charming, friendly village, set in one of the most sought after areas of Hertfordshire. The High Street provides a varied range of shopping stores, including the Tesco Express, Butchers and bespoke Jeweller. There are a fine selection of restaurants, pubs and two JMI schools which both score well in Ofsted reports. Wheathampstead also has the prestigious St Albans School for girls, doctors and dentist surgeries, Library and tennis club. Harpenden town centre is only 3 miles away.
Fridge/freezer. Door and window to side.
Door and window to side.
Lounge 12' 1" max x 12' ( 3.68m max x 3.66m )
Gas fire. Radiator. Window to front.
Kitchen 6' 11" x 4' 5" ( 2.11m x 1.35m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units. Sink. Work surfaces. Electric hob. Windows to side and rear.
Stairs from porch. Loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' max x 10' 8" ( 3.66m max x 3.25m )
Radiator. Window to front.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 8' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.51m )
Radiator. Window to side.
Bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Cupboard. Radiator. Window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Marshalls Heath Lane, Wheathampstead, St. Albans
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harpenden Station1.6 miles
- St. Albans Station4.8 miles
- Welwyn Garden City Station5.0 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Harpenden for all your property needs
At Connells our team ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HPN305607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Harpenden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.