- A spacious 4/5 bedroom executive detached family home
- En suite shower room
- Double integrated garage
- Fantastic mature large rear enclosed garden with summer house
- Alarm system & CCTV
- Separate study
- Potential for side extension or into loft space (STPP)
- Backing onto footpath to Boston Park Woods & Rotherham Hospital
- Situated within a mile of Oakwood School & Thomas Rotherham 6th form College
- M1 motorway & Sheffield Parkway within 2 miles
This lovely home was individually built for the previous vendor almost 50 years ago & remained in the same family ever since. Some incredible memories have been created here & now an opportunity has arisen for another loving family to create their own.
Sitting in a generous plot with quite magnificent rear gardens, the property enjoys 3 reception rooms, 1 of which is the study. Adjoining the breakfast kitchen is a UTILITY ROOM with courtesy door to the DOUBLE GARAGE.
To the 1st floor is a good size principal bedroom with ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM, 2 further doubles & a single, however adjoining the 2 double bedrooms is a further double versatile room which can be used as a further bedroom or playroom. From the landing is access to a rear balcony overlooking the garden.
All in all a fantastic family home.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rotherham Central Station1.6 miles
- Meadowhall South/Tinsley Tram Stop2.6 miles
- Carbrook Tram Stop2.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to ELR estate agents, a friendly independent company that has been working on your doorstep since 1840, making us Sheffield's most established estate agent. We offer a range of services including residential sales, lettings, surveys, mortgages and property auctions, with offices across Sheffield, Rotherham, The Peak District and Hope Valley.What is the Best Time to Sell a House?
Broadly speaking the best time to sell a house is:
"When there are the most amount o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100041014942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eadon Lockwood & Riddle, Wickersley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.