Helmshore Road, Haslingden, Rossendale
- Helmshore Road, Haslingden
- 5 Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen with Appliances
- Rear Patio Garden with Store
- No Pets, No Smokers
- Deposit & References Required
- AVAILABLE NOW
Helmshore Road, Haslingden , Rossendale is a 5 bedroom Victorian terraced family rental home, situated in a sought after location within walking distance of excellent schools & well presented throughout. Traditional, yet very well presented and boasting a modern kitchen with built in appliances (Fridge, Freezer & Washing Machine) The property also offers easy access to superb commuter links and Victoria Park. To the rear of the property, is a nice size patio garden area with store.
Internally the property briefly comprises: Entrance Vestibule, Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Rear Porch. Off the first floor Landing are Bedrooms 1-3 and Family Bathroom, Second Floor Landing Bedroom 4 & 5.
Situated near an excellent range of local amenities, the property provides a great base for nearby schools, sports and leisure facilities, country walks, healthcare access, commuter routes and some of the best that Rossendale has to offer. Shopping and everyday provisions are also well catered for, with local shops and a supermarket both easily reached, while bus routes connect the area with surrounding destinations and into city centre Manchester too.
* Fantastic Rental Opportunity * Rear Patio Garden * Good Size, 5 Bedroom Family Accommodation * Deposit & References Required * NO PETS * NO SMOKERS
Vestibule - 1.06m x 1.13m (3'6" x 3'8") -
Hall - 3.64m x 1.13m (11'11" x 3'8") -
Lounge - 4.14m x 3.44m into bay (13'6" x 11'3" into bay) -
Dining Room - 4.40m x 4.71m (14'5" x 15'5") -
Kitchen - 3.71m x 2.38m (12'2" x 7'10") -
Rear Porch - 3.76m x 1.80m (12'4" x 5'11") -
Bedroom 1 - 3.44m x 3.77m (11'3" x 12'4") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.73m x 2.48m (12'3" x 8'2") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.73m x 2.09m (12'3" x 6'10") -
Family Bathroom - 3.20m x 2.43m (10'6" x 8'0") -
2nd Landing -
Bedroom 4 - 2.99m x 4.35m (9'10" x 14'3") -
Bedroom 5 - 3.23m x 4.38m (10'7" x 14'4") -
Rear Patio Garden - With Store
Agents Notes Rental - ALL OCCUPANTS OVER 18, WHETHER NAMED ON A TENANCY AGREEMENT OR NOT, MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS RIGHT TO RENT CHECKS.
* DEPOSIT - The deposit for this property will usually be the equivalent of one month's rent, with a maximum of 5 weeks rent.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT - When you apply to rent a property, you will be required to pay a holding deposit. This will usually be the equivalent of 1 weeks rent. To calculate this, multiple the monthly rent by 12 then divide by 52 and round down to the nearest pound.
* HOLDING DEPOSIT NON-REFUND - This holding deposit will not be refundable if you; Withdraw your application to rent the property, Fail the Right To Rent Check or, Provide false or misleading information on your application.
* PROTECTION - Payments in respect of this tenancy will be protected by Client Money Protect. The Deposit (not the Holding Deposit) for this property will be protected by The Deposit Protection Service. Our Redress Scheme is The Property Ombudsman.
* PETS - No pets are allowed at this property.
* RUNNING COSTS - The tenant is responsible for all payments in respect of Council Tax, Utility and Communication bills.
* AMENDMENT FEE - For changes to the tenancy agreement requested by the tenant, the tenant will pay a fee of £50.
* LATE FEE - If the rent is paid late, for each payment due that is more than 14 days late, the tenant will pay a default fee of £25.
* EARLY TERMINATION FEE - If a tenant wishes to leave before the end of the tenancy, a charge of an early termination fee will be due, not exceeding the loss to the Landlord.
* LOST KEY / FOB FEE - In the event of a loss of keys, the tenant will pay a fee of £25.
Disclaimer - Unless stated otherwise, these details may be in a draft format subject to approval by the property's vendors. Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to confirm whether certain items included with this property are in full working order. Any prospective purchaser must satisfy themselves as to the condition of any particular item and no employee of Farrow & Farrow has the authority to make any guarantees in any regard. The dimensions stated have been measured electronically and as such may have a margin of error, nor should they be relied upon for the purchase or placement of furnishings, floor coverings etc. Details provided within these property particulars are subject to potential errors, but have been approved by the vendor(s) and in any event, errors and omissions are excepted. These property details do not in any way, constitute any part of an offer or contract, nor should they be relied upon solely or as a statement of fact. In the event of any structural changes or developments to the property, any prospective purchaser should satisfy themselves that all appropriate approvals from Planning, Building Control etc, have been obtained and complied with.
BrochuresBrochureHelmshore Road, Haslingden, Rossendale
Helmshore Road, Haslingden, Rossendale
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Accrington Station4.2 miles
- Church & Ostwaldwistle Station4.4 miles
- Entwistle Station4.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Farrow & Farrow
Not all estate agents are the same and Farrow & Farrow are different! We are a new agent, with new ideas and a fresh new approach to outstanding customer service, but with comprehensive knowledge and market expertise, from working in the Rossendale Valley handling property sales and lettings for over 10 years.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29952728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrow & Farrow , Rossendale & Bacup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.