Viscount Drive, Pagham, Bognor Regis
- Spacious and Modern Seaside Home with Potential to Extend
- Three / Four Double Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes
- Bedroom One and Two Benefit from Incredible Sea Views
- Spacious Lounge, Separate Dining Room and Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bedroom / Reception Room, Conservatory and Cloakroom
- Modern Fitted Family Bath / Shower Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Secluded Rear Garden with Patio Area
- Extensive Driveway Leading to the Garage
- A Stone Throw Away from Pagham Beach
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Whitlocks Estate Agents
A rare opportunity to purchase this Luxury and Spacious Modern Detached Seaside Home situated on the outskirts of the Aldwick Bay Estate on a highly desired cul-de-sac, just a stone throw away from Pagham Beach which can be accessed via a walkway right by the property. There is also a path to the Aldwick Bay Estate nearby. The property offers versatile accommodation throughout and is arranged over two Floors, the Ground Floor comprises of a spacious Lounge with bi-folding doors leading to the open plan dining room and High Specification fitted Kitchen which benefits from painted Solid Oak units, a Ground Floor Bedroom / Reception Room, a UPVC modern Double Glazed Conservatory, and a Cloakroom. On the Second Floor there are three double Bedrooms all benefiting from built-in wardrobes, Bedrooms One and Two offer incredible views of the sea over Pagham Beach, there is also a Modern Family Bathroom with a larger than average walk-in, separate Shower cubicle. Further benefits include UPVC Double Glazing, Gas Fired Central Heating, and potential to extend (the current owners have already had some plans drawn up). Outside to the Rear, there is a totally secluded good sized Garden with a Patio Area providing space for outdoor dining. To the Front of the property, there is an extensive Driveway providing Off-Road Parking for several vehicles leading to the Garage. The Property is a short walk away from Pagham Village where a variety of amenities can be found including Convenience Stores, a Chemist, a Doctors Surgery, Bus Links and many more. Viewing is a must to appreciate the position and views of the Sea this Property has to offer.
*Draft Details - Subject to Vendor Approval*
FOLLOWING GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, VIEWING AND VALUATION APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE!
WE HAVE APPROPRIATE PPE AND SAFETY MEASURES IN PLACE TO PROTECT OUR CLIENTS AND OUR TEAM.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION: OR
Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 7.06m x 4.22m (23'2 x 13'10) -
Dining Room - 3.33m x 3.25m (10'11 x 10'8) -
Kitchen - 4.09m x 3.35m (13'5 x 11'0) -
Ground Floor Bedroom / Reception Room - 3.61m x 3.02m (11'10 x 9'11) -
Conservatory - 6.22m x 2.36m (20'5 x 7'9) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 4.60m x 3.53m (15'1 x 11'7) -
Bedroom Two - 4.60m x 3.40m (15'1 x 11'2) -
Bedroom Three - 3.28m x 2.82m (10'9 x 9'3) -
Bath / Shower Room -
Garage - 6.10m x 3.61m (20 x 11'10) -
BrochuresViscount Drive, Pagham, Bognor Regis
Viscount Drive, Pagham, Bognor Regis
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station2.6 miles
- Chichester Station4.7 miles
- Barnham Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham
Whitlocks Estate Agents, 229 Pagham Road, Nyetimber, Bognor Regis, PO21 3QD
Our company was founded by Montana Whitlock in 1993.
Montana started her career working for a large corporate estate agent and dreamed of providing a better future for her daughter as well as providing the local community with a personal, professional and affordable service.
A service based on honesty, integrity and a commitment to providing a first class service - a service our clients d
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29945468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.