Rowe Place, Eccles
- 4 Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home
- Beautifully Extended Kitchen-Dining-Family Room
- Ground Floor Office
- Utility Room and Cloakroom
- Must Be Seen To Be Appreciated
BrochuresRowe Place, Eccles
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Rowe Place, Eccles
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Hythe Station1.1 miles
- Aylesford Station1.4 miles
- Snodland Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Unrivalled local knowledge and friendly professionalism make Bluebell Estates the top Estate Agent in the Aylesford and surrounding areas.
Our fresh approach to selling and letting property in the Aylesford area balances traditional values and the latest technology to provide a service that we feel is second to none.
With moving often being a daunting prospect we aim to make the process for all parties involved as stre
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29953085. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bluebell Estates , Aylesford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.