Lavender Hill, Enfield
- Large Elegant Sitting Room
- 100' South Facing Rear Garden
- Spacious Attractive Lounge
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Stunning Kitchen / Dining Room
- Sash Style UPVC Double Glazing
- Large Utility Room
- Many Character Features
Spacious late Victorian four bedroom house of charm and character in a most convenient location close to local shops, good schools, Gordon Hill Rail Station and within easy access of Enfield Town.100' south facing rear garden, en-suite, two reception rooms, character features and much more.
Barnfields are extremely delighted to offer this particularly spacious and attractive, late Victorian four bedroom house of charm and character in a most convenient location close to local shops and good schools within easy access of Enfield Town multiple shopping centre and walking distance of Gordon Hill Rail Station (Moorgate Line).
This superb property must be viewed to be fully appreciated and just some of its many pleasing features include:-
Spacious Entrance Hall
Mosaic tiled floor, radiator, stained glass window to front door, dado rail, understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 14' max x 12' 4" ( 4.27m max x 3.76m )
Solid wood floor, two radiators, handsome cast iron fireplace with tiled slips, picture rail.
Sitting Room 15' 9" x 9' 5" ( 4.80m x 2.87m )
Stripped floor, radiator, double glazed French windows to garden.
Stunning Kitchen / Dining Room 27' max x 10' 9" max ( 8.23m max x 3.28m max )
The kitchen area is beautifully and comprehensively fitted in modern units comprising base units with granite worktops, inset stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge, separate freezer, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer, breakfast bar, matching wall cabinets and display cabinets. The extension to the kitchen has a vaulted ceiling with lots of glass providing natural light, modern radiator, double glazed French windows to garden.
Utility Room 17' Approx x 5' Approx ( 5.18m Approx x 1.52m Approx )
With access from kitchen and external door (doors to front and rear), an addition to the side of the house, double glazed with electric radiator, ceramic tiled floor, hot and cold water hosepipe taps.
Spacious Split Level Landing
Fitted carpet, access to insulated and boarded loft via built-in ladder.
Bedroom One 14' x 10' 10" ( 4.27m x 3.30m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, range of built-in wardrobe cupboards, cast iron fireplace.
En-Suite Shower Room / Wc
Shower cubicle, bracket wash hand basin with cupboards under, low flush WC (white suite), ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 9' 7" ( 3.56m x 2.92m )
Fitted carpet, radiator, cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Three 10' x 7' ( 3.05m x 2.13m )
Fitted carpet, column radiator, column radiator, built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Bedroom Four 8' 1" x 5' 2" ( 2.46m x 1.57m )
Fitted carpet, radiator.
Family Bathroom / Wc
Panelled bath separate shower control, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush WC (white suite), vinyl floor, radiator, part tiled walls.
Approximately 100' of south facing rear garden with full width patio, sun canopy, laid to lawn, flower and shrub borders, large Koi fish pond and attractive separate natural fish pond, timber shed, power and lighting.
Pretty landscaped front garden with tiled pathway, brick built wall, side pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lavender Hill, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gordon Hill Station0.2 miles
- Enfield Chase Station0.8 miles
- Enfield Town Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Barnfields estate agents have been established since 1981. For nearly 40 years we have worked hard to build a solid reputation for offering our customers clear professional advice and a superb level of service. In 2017 we were proud to join with the like-minded estate agents William H Brown, still offering the same great service but with a greater reach. See out how Barnfields can get you moving�
>> Your local Barnfields team in Enf
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ENF101907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnfields Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.