Woodfield Road, London, W9 2BA
1,112 sq. ft.
(103 sq. m.)
- 2nd Floor, 3 Double Bedrooms
- Energy efficient, low maintenance
- Large Balcony off Reception Room
- Double Aspect Master Bedroom
- High ceilings and a Luxury Specification
- Space to work from home with high speed broadband
- Underfloor heating/comfort cooling
- Flooded with natural light
- Parking available under separate negotiation
- Day time concierge & Rooftop Garden
READY TO MOVE INTO NOW!
This stunning 3 bedroom 2nd floor apartment has plenty of outdoor space to enjoy.
The open plan living room and kitchen area opens onto a large balcony, from where you can enjoy uninterrupted panoramic views over the Grand Union Canal and beyond to central London.
You can also relax and unwind in the tranquillity of the rooftop garden, one of the largest in London.
There is plenty of room for working from home in comfort, and the high-speed broadband will ensure you are always connected.
Three double bedrooms include the double aspect master bedroom with a stylish ensuite.
Designed by leading architects, Stiff and Trevillion, the light-filled luxury modern apartment is built to the highest specification.
Located just a 4 minute walk away from Westbourne Park Underground Station, it is also close to sought-after Notting Hill, Portobello Road and Westbourne Grove.
Underground parking available.
Show Homes Open Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday 10:00am-6:00pm, Thursday 10:00am- 7:00pm, Saturday 10am to 5pm
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the developer
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
- Set 4 minutes from Westbourne Park Tube station
- London skyline views from full-height glazing and private balconies
- Multi-level outdoor spaces, including a roof terrace with sweeping panoramas
- Part of a wider, ambitious initiative to create a new mixed-use quarter
Woodfield Road, London, W9 2BA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westbourne Park Station0.1 miles
- Royal Oak Station0.5 miles
- Ladbroke Grove Station0.6 miles
About the development
The Brick, Westbourne Park
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments
- Residents' rooftop terrace
- Panoramic London views
- 4-minute walk to Westbourne Park underground station
- Contact Meadow Residential for more information
Meadow Residential, an affiliate of Meadow Partners, is a residential property developer specialising in acquisition, planning and development of sites across London and the South East. Our professional and trustworthy team has a wealth of experience in the residential development market and has a proven track record of success. Our collective experience of major projects in the past ensures that we are well placed to maximise returns from new sites.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Apmt30. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Meadow Residential. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.