Woodgrange Avenue, Ealing Common, London
- A superbly-appointed first-floor Edwardian purpose-built 3-bedroom maisonette
- Accommodation retains period features including fire place surrounds
- With a luxury family bathroom, utility room and fitted kitchen / breakfast room
- Private front garden
- Total approx floor area 113.8 sq m / 1225 sq ft
- Very conveniently situated, just a short stroll to Ealing Common
- The lovely open spaces of Ealing Common is nearby
- Access to Ealing Broadway station and town centre
- Local schools
Very conveniently situated, just a short stroll to Ealing Common station with local shops, bars and restaurants, the lovely wide open spaces of Ealing Common and with buses to Ealing Broadway station with forthcoming Crossrail Link (Elizabeth Line) connection & Ealing town centre and M4 & M40 motorways. Local schools include Twyford CofE High, Ellen Wilkinson High and The Japanese School.
FIRST FLOOR FLAT
This superbly-appointed first-floor maisonette benefits from period features including fireplace surrounds.
As you walk into the flat, you are led to the reception room with a fireplace surround. There are three bedrooms (all with fireplace surrounds), luxury family bathroom, separate WC, utility room and a fitted kitchen / breakfast room. The utility room is plumbed for white goods.
Private front garden and a rear service access
Lease: 141 years (subject to confirmation)
Ground rent: Nil (subject to confirmation)
Service charge: Nil (subject to confirmation)
Council tax band: E (subject to confirmation)
EPC Rating = E
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Woodgrange Avenue, Ealing Common, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ealing Common Station0.1 miles
- Acton Town Station0.5 miles
- North Ealing Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Grimshaw and Co are an independent, qualified Estate Agents, specialising in the sale of residential property in Ealing, Acton and the surrounding areas of west London. Established since 1967, family-run business Grimshaw and Co have sold thousands of properties and have a wealth of knowledge of the local market.
Derek Grimshaw FRICS and his sales team with many years' experience offer a personal and professional service.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35837_9256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grimshaw & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.