Hutton Drive, Glasgow, G74
- TOP FLOOR 2 BED EXECUTIVE APARTMENT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- MASTER EN-SUITE
- SPACIOUS 3 PIECE BATHROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- LAMINATED FLOORING
- REFRESHED DECOR
- SECURE DOOR ENTRY SYSTEM
- EXCELLENT PRIVATE PARKING
links, train station and all local amenities.
The accommodation comprises:
Spacious lounge dining with double aspect windows, laminated flooring and fresh decor throughout.
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units to include integrated appliances.
Both bedrooms are both of double proportion, with master fitted robes and en-suite private shower room.
Bathroom of modern design includes a 3 piece white suite with half tiling.
The property benefits gas central heating, double glazing & secure door entry system.
Lounge: 4.7M X 3.7M (13'4" X 10'0")
Kitchen: 2.7M X 2.7M ( 6'9" X 6'9" )
Bedroom 1: 3.8M X 3.8M (10'1" X 10'1")
En-suite : 1.7M X 1.5M ( 3'6" X 3'5")
Bedroom 2 : 3.6M X 2.7M (10'0" X 6'9")
Bathroom : 2.8M X 2.0M ( 6'9" X 6'6")
East Kilbride is approximately 10 miles from Glasgow City Centre 15 miles from Glasgow Airport and 30 miles from Prestwick Airport. The area has excellent public transport services including regular train services into Glasgow Central Station. For those who commute by car, the M8, M77 and M74 give easy access to the central belt and beyond
EARLY VIEWING RECOMMENDED.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Hutton Drive, Glasgow, G74
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- East Kilbride Station0.7 miles
- Hairmyres Station2.0 miles
- Kirkhill Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Abode are a Modern Online Estate Agency based in Scotland. We offer the same sort of service as a High Street Agent but at a fraction of the price.
We have a number of years ‘experience in Estate Agency and excellent local knowledge. We can take the stress out of selling or buying a home.
If you want a professional, friendly estate agent who will guide you through the sales process start to finish contact us today for a FREE valuation.
We have sold many of our recent proper
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RMD025. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abode Scotland, UK, Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.