Rosehip Avenue, Bury St. Edmunds
- Available Beginning October
- Integrated Kitchen Appliances
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Good Access onto A11/A14
- Gas Central Heating
- EPC to follow
Entrance Hall -
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 17' 0'' x 6' 3'' (5.18m x 1.90m) - Wide range of wall and base units, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine. Built in oven with gas hob and extractor over, Window to front aspect.
Lounge - 13' 7'' x 12' 11'' (4.13m x 3.93m) -
Downstairs Cloakroom W/C -
First Floor -
Bedroom Two - 12' 11'' x 12' 4'' (3.93m x 3.76m) - Build in Wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors, Window to rear aspect.
Bedroom Three - 11' 2'' x 6' 4'' (3.41m x 1.93m) -
Family Bathroom - Panel bath with shower hose attachment, pedestal sink, low level WC. Tiled floors and part tiled walls.
Second Floor -
Master Bedroom - 13' 0'' x 11' 5'' (3.95m x 3.47m) - 2x Velux windows to rear aspect, dressing area with built in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors, built in airing cupboard.
En-Suite - 9' 4'' x 7' 10'' (2.85m x 2.39m) - Double shower cubical with part tiled walls, pedestal sink and low level WC, window to front aspect.
Outside - Fully enclosed rear garden with patio and sunken lawn area. Garage and Off Road Parking.
BrochuresBrochureRosehip Avenue, Bury St. Edmunds
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Rosehip Avenue, Bury St. Edmunds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kennett Station2.0 miles
- Newmarket Station5.8 miles
About the agent
Our relentless enthusiasm is not just reserved for our customers, we are enthusiastic about property. Quite Simply our commitment is to provide you with someone who is prepared to listen t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29954978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarke Philips, Newmarket. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.